Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 killed in Serbia shooting spree! Killer used a handgun.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 13 killed in Serbia shooting spree! Killer used a handgun.

http://news.yahoo.com/13-people-kill...065629795.html

That's why I always wonder how people in America who go on mass shooting suck so much. Look how easy it is to just kill, even with a semi-auto pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      That's why I always wonder how people in America who go on mass shooting suck so much. Look how easy it is to just kill, even with a semi-auto pistol.
      It probably has something to do with assault rifles being glorified in our culture. Check out any action or gangster movie ever made and odds are pretty good that there's at least one gun fight involving assault weapons in it somewhere, whether it's a 'Tommy Gun' or an M16.

I'm sure some of it also has something to do with the fact that many of these mentally disturbed ****wits who commit these acts aren't exactly 'Dirty Harry' with a hanggun, so the extended clips and mass amount of bullets will, in their minds, make up for their ****ty accuracy when trying to down a moving target.

In the world of first-person shooters, we call this the "spray and pray" tactic.

These are just assumptions, of course.
      Last edited by ßringer; 04-09-2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        It probably has something to do with assault rifles being glorified in our culture. Check out any action or gangster movie ever made and odds are pretty good that there's at least one gun fight involving assault weapons in it somewhere, whether it's a 'Tommy Gun' or an M16.

I'm sure some of it also has something to do with the fact that many of these mentally disturbed ****wits who commit these acts aren't exactly 'Dirty Harry' with a hanggun, so the extended clips and mass amount of bullets will, in their minds, make up for their ****ty accuracy when trying to down a moving target.

In the world of first-person shooters, we call this the "spray and pray" tactic.

These are just assumptions, of course.
        Yes I know but when you have a gun that can fire 30 rounds in under 10 seconds and you're decent at reloading, surely it's as easy as going to an outdoor gathering with a couple 100 people and letting rip, even with pretty horrible accuracy? I'm sure any person with even average intelligence could plan a killing to take the lives of at least 50 and that's without the aid of explosives etc that a smart person would surely utilise? Much like that ******* Tim Mcveigh did, managing to kill 168 people.

Good thing a lot of shooters are so mentally ******ed at the time that they can't think straight (or are just dumb in general), otherwise it could be horrendous.
        Last edited by Barn; 04-09-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          You just have to look at the massive proportion of movie posters with guns on them. Move trailers too.

When they were promoting the movie 'Donnie Brasco', the studio made the crew shoot an idiotic, completely irrelevant scene of Johnny Depp firing a gun on a shooting range, just so they could have a clip of him firing a gun for the trailer.

Comment

Working...
          X