Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Is The Pound-For-Pound King Running Out Of Quality Opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio, Bradley, Berto, JMM, Floyd

Comment

Deng,,, you are gonna get eaten alive again in your own thread again laughingass.

Comment

Pacquiao has tons of real fighters wanting a big payday and ton of options. He no longer needs to chase that ex fighter-turned criminal for another year of excuses. He moved on, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Equalizer View Post
          Exactly... by doing so he can prove that he's better than mayweather without having to go through the hassle to make him fight pac.. (in my opinion at least)

"I" think its irrelevant that some of them came off a loss before fighting pacquiao... the point is HE FOUGHT THEM. (Most of the guys that mayweather "ALLEGEDLY" ducked)
          A fight is a fight & a win is a win. Even if mayweather fought and DESTROYED Pacquiao he wont get the respect he wants until he does what pacquiao has done... that is fight the guys that he "ALLEGEDLY" ducked in his current weight division.
          like Floyd said himself he'll never get the credit for ANY opponent even if he fought Martinez so why shud he or any black person give a **** what our enemies think

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
            let dog eater Pacquaio fight some weight drained opponent
            You had to resort to racism to defend your hero? you are just as a coward like him. Learn to read before you post,,,

Comment

like Floyd said himself he'll never get the credit for ANY opponent even if he fought Martinez so why shud he or any black person give a **** what our enemies think
              Translation: "I'm scared of losing my zero by facing real threats."

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                You had to resort to racism to defend your hero? you are just as a coward like him. Learn to read before you post,,,
                whatever I get racism from Asians here all the time and I wanted revenge

Comment

Comment

Yeahh,,, its all about your own gaddamn self,,, if you can't beat a pinoy,,,, let the race card begin once again.

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                      Yeahh,,, its all about your own gaddamn self,,, if you can't beat a pinoy,,,, let the race card begin once again.
                      didn't I just mention Martinez?

Comment

Working...
                      X