No announcement yet.

Which Cotto Stan Said.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    jus got tired of hearin that **** for 3 months fellow fight fan....within the coming days, my gloating will be fine tuned and directed to the likes of animalistic and robtc and a couple of other cotto stans

your boy wont want it...that little ***** is gonna fight dmitry salita

what you saw last night is WHAT A P4P KING does...fight bigger dudes and put on a show

i've watched the fight 4 times so far...about to start #5
    rob_Tc is in hiding and he had no joice but to join al queda to be with his other idol bin laden in a remote area inside Afghanistan.

Comment

jus got tired of hearin that **** for 3 months fellow fight fan....within the coming days, my gloating will be fine tuned and directed to the likes of animalistic and robtc and a couple of other cotto stans

what you saw last night is WHAT A P4P KING does...fight bigger dudes and put on a show

I hear you homey.

Your boy is crazy good. Crazy tough.

Gotta feel good that this time, not only did he get the most impressive win of his career, he finally showed that he could fight through a little adversity.

He ate some shots from a guy that can punch. And we all knew Pac was capable of being in a great fight but he's been making it look too easy. This time he was involved in a GREAT fight, and showed the kind of toughness he never had to.

Great night overall for Pac and Pac fans.

Although I feel like I got ****ing shot, at least it was a legendary fight for 5 rounds.(I need the silver lining haha.)

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
        rob_Tc is in hiding and he has no joice but to join al queda to be with his other idol bin laden in a remote area inside Afghanistan.

robtc just witnessed typhoon devastation, courtesy of PAC last night...i WILL be posting pics

Comment

I agree. Animalistic and rob_tc are P4P 2 of the most idiotic and annoying posters of this and any other site. I can't green k you yet Mak so I'll just help you on your bumping spree. LOL.

Comment

i saw PAC sit there and BEG miguel to throw bombs with him....
            that got me worried a bit...he said he just wanted to test cotto's power but he gave to much free shots.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              I hear you homey.

Your boy is crazy good. Crazy tough.

Gotta feel good that this time, not only did he get the most impressive win of his career, he finally showed that he could fight through a little adversity.

He ate some shots from a guy that can punch. And we all knew Pac was capable of being in a great fight but he's been making it look too easy. This time he was involved in a GREAT fight, and showed the kind of toughness he never had to.

Great night overall for Pac and Pac fans.

Although I feel like I got ****ing shot, at least it was a legendary fight for 5 rounds.(I need the silver lining haha.)

not gonna lie, when he laid on the ropes and was baiting, i almost had a ****in heart attack

and there were some left hooks that would have dropped lesser fighters...it was a great fight...great night for boxing

and in time, im sure the cotto fans and PAC fans will reunite....and pick on the *****s

Comment

anyway....bull**** excuse number 134

cotto didn't wash his underwear that day

Comment

I was thinking it was crazy that he was standing and trading with Cotto.
                  Then Cotto started backing up and I was like.
                  Give the Cotto fans a break, save it for the Floyd fans next year.

Comment

mak how much real money you won??

btw TY sa points..

Comment

robtc just witnessed typhoon devastation, courtesy of PAC last night...i WILL be posting pics

robtc's still swimming the Indian ocean enroute to the afghan-pakistan border to be with his real idol bin laden.

Comment

Working...
                      X