114,000 iPad Owners Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
    its probly both parties faults.

at&t's vulnerabilities and the ipads ability to let hackers exploit the vulnerabilities.

This is not a case where iPads were compromised from the hardware, it was a case of AT&T having **** security when it comes to handling customers data.

Comment

Originally posted by Kia-Ora View Post
      apple is garbage! only ****s buy apple ****
      I have an iPhone. I'd spark you out!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        I have an iPhone. I'd spark you out!
        cool. i've got an iPhone and a macbook

Comment

lol @ breakbeat being the larryx for Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Kia-Ora View Post
            cool. i've got an iPhone and a macbook
            Super ****?

Comment

It takes till the 5th paragraph for them to explain it's AT&T's fault.......

AT&T closed the security hole in recent days, but the victims have been unaware, until now. For a device that has been shipping for barely two months, and in its cellular configuration for barely one, the compromise is a rattling development. The slip up appears to be AT&T's fault at the moment, and it will complicate the company's already fraught relationship with Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                This is not an Apple fail, it's a AT&T fail..............AT&T lost the data.
                I thought it was that stupid faggot who lost his phone at a bar? It's his fucking fault. He should be beaten with an iPad.

I love my iPhone, I really do but that iPad is such a stupid piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  I thought it was that stupid faggot who lost his phone at a bar? It's his fucking fault. He should be beaten with an iPad.

I got to try one out this week, I was impressed with the speed of the ipad. It definitely feels a lot different to using anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

on a flight last night i was talking to a gentleman who does a lot of IT work and he said they are trying to incorporate the iPad or similar (theres yet to be something quite like it) into a lot of different things... ranging physicians using them for rounding in intensive care unit to waiters/waitresses using them at high end restaurants for taking orders and whatnot...

granted i dont have one... not quite a use for it, but in time it could prove much more useful than we see now

Comment

Originally posted by johnny chingas View Post
                      lol @ breakbeat being the larryx for apple.
                      lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X