Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do certain type of posters hate Ward so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Cuz he trains with Khan.
    Razor Ramon hell yeah!
    Or is it Scott hall? Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Razor Ramon hell yeah!
      Or is it Scott hall? Haha
      Hey Yo!

It's Señor Raaaa-mone fawr you mang!
      Last edited by Box-Office; 08-27-2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

It's Señor Raaa-mone for you mang!
        That dude was my fav wrastler ha for that time

Comment

That dude was my fav wrastler ha for that time

Its a shame he was never given a World title in any promotion.

Al Pacino said that Hall did the Scarface thing better than him. Fact!

Comment

Its a shame he was never given a World title in any promotion.

Al Pacino said that Hall did the Scarface thing better than him. Fact!
            I was a kid and thought he really talked like that then later I heard him in an interview talking and I was like wtf?

Comment

He was obviously drained but he accepted the terms he could have asked for a CW. When a fighter agrees to the terms you can't complain about being drained
              So he accepted the terms, he was still drained and has no heart, as I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
                So he accepted the terms, he was still drained and has no heart, as I said.
                I don't know about the heart but ok me understandy

Comment

• No secret combat sports like Boxing and MMA are viciously tribal and racist. It's going to be fun navigating the post Ward/Kovalev aftermath when Ward whitewashes him. I hear the excuses already.

Comment

• dont hate ward but his statements " russians are taking what is ours" blab really struck me the wrong way , like he aint much different from the KKK

Comment

• This post pretty much sums it up

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                      It's simple. Golovkin fans don't want it to happen.

There has been a vocal criticism of GGG ducking Ward at 168. GGG fans are threatened by this because it demolished their fantasy of a super villain with super human powers instilling fear in everyone. When Ward called team GGGs bluff, they took it to heart.

In response, there has been a clear agenda to assassinate Ward's character and career accomplishments for ruining their fantasy about GGG. Their best comeback to the criticism was "wait a minute....Ward has been fighting nothing but bums lately. How can you criticize GGG for fighting bums?"

Ward fighting Kovalev kills that counter argument. He moved up in weight and to face the krusher. So their preference would be for Ward to duck Kovalev so they can continue the counter argument.

Now that the fight is happening, I expect to see every single GGG fan cheer for Kovalev like there's no tomorrow. They absolutely NEED Ward to fail.

That's just the price you pay when you're a fanboy. You can't enjoy the sport because you're so caught up in stanning for your favorite fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X