Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Lmaooo...

Did I call it?
    How do you miss a 32 yard field goal? This guy is supposed to be pro bowl material.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
      How do you miss a 32 yard field goal? This guy is supposed to be pro bowl material.
      Sup, bully.

Midnight called it. I was watching the game, on the computer, and he willed it to be so.

Midnight=Creator. Real Talk.

Comment

• I can't believe the stuff I wrote.

It wasn't Kyle Williams fault completely. The old Alex Smith was back and I should of known better than to trust him in a big game like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          bro i lived in NY for four years

dont get snappy with me about which region is which

i will son you on NY geography

upstate NY is a very broad term

basically anything north of the greater New york city area is called upstate.

then you have central ny
          albany (near mass. home sweet home.)
          western NY
          the finger lakes region
          the Adirondack's

etc

i lived in central NY
          right below the finger lakes

and it's considered upstate becasue it's north of the city (new york)
          basically if you dont live in the new york metropolitan region and you are a new yorker you are considered to live up state

with the giants we get to provide an ass whipping and humble an entire state, because the region is so fractured.

When you call upstate Giant country you'd be wrong period !!! The hard core fan base is and always has been for the Bills. I'm not talking about the kids who go out and buy Giant gear after big wins !!!

You living in New York for 4 yrs doesn't qualify you as an expert now does it?
          I was born and raised in Brooklyn and was there for 18 yrs. but you won't see me writing my bio !!! In those 18 yrs not once has upstate been referred to as Giant country !!! Not once !!! Your a Mass transplant Get Real !!!

As far as schooling me on geography you couldn't do it for the state of N.Y. nor any other state for that matter !!!

Hey genius how are you gonna humble a state ? If the state is so fractured as you've stated !!!

PS: We called Brady last night when I was being snappy and he told me he prefers KY !!! Don't worry we'll bring loads of it !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefyBeefCake View Post
            I can't believe the stuff I wrote.

It wasn't Kyle Williams fault completely. The old Alex Smith was back and I should of known better than to trust him in a big game like this.
            The Bradshaw fumble looked suspect. Unlucky niners.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              I feel the same way, for some reason I just can't put too much stock into Smith, he's so inconsistent.
              Yeah....Gotta agree !

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Yeah....Gotta agree !
                You're a turd

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  You're a turd

Comment

Working...
                  X