No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury, Barry McGuigan Clash in Heated War of Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    Fury spends too much time in the company of odd people, I mean where else would he be getting these views ? He has a Muslim in his camp doesn't he, that father of his too I'm not sure what drugs he takes or medication but he's another freak.
    I stopped reading at "he has a Muslim in his camp" you're seriously ******ed.

Comment

Blah blah blah bull****. SOOO tired of Fury's blather, it lost its humorous appeal a long time ago. Please Klitschko, knock his skull into the Irish Sea so I never have to hear a word out of him again.

Comment

Tyson Fury is a intelligent guy, he will not be filtered by fake outrage

You can label him antisemitic all you want, the guy has said nothing about ordinary Jewish people, he is talking about a specific elite
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-15-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Fury is a gem. Haha.

There is some truth to what he says about Jewish people owning a lot of media outlets. However, I call that success myself.

The British are growing so PC that it is getting quite ridiculous, though. I see why Fury is moving his family to the states. We're not much better, but they really have a crack down on freedom of speech there. He won't be the only one to leave over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
            Inciting hatred towards other people isn't freedom of speech, man.
            I don't agree with them but you do make a number of interesting points. That is far more than Fury's managed with his incoherent rants, however.

If there was even a quantum of substance to this bilge he pedals, i'd be more prepared to here him out.

As it stands he's just slandering Jews to further his agenda which is what Hitler did. Furthermore, what is it exactly the Prophet Fury intends to do with all the infernal Jews making his life an apparent misery?

He and his kind have solution for that.
            Actually, it is freedom of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              My broad interpretation "He (Fury) is accusing a certain group of people (the Jewish people and Zionists who control the press) of doing something (brainwashing) to another group of people (British population - maybe even World population)

My example "a white person (analogous to Fury) accuses black activists (analogous to Jewish Zionists who control the press) of stirring up race hatred (analogous to brainwashing)"

How is this not comparative? Its the same structure.

Dictionary ... analogy ... "a comparison between two things, typically on the basis of their structure and for the purpose of explanation or clarification"
              It's quite literally the worst comparison I've ever seen. One is a group of people known to provide propaganda and who is known for owning large corporations and filtering news to the people.

The other is a general race. A skin colour.

Completely ridiculous comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                Actually, it is freedom of speech.
                Not in the civilised world.

You're referring to freedom to open your mouth and chat unsubstantiated shit. Like toddlers and people suffering from dementia.

Learn your History.

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love... Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man, but to win his friendship and understanding.

“The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate.

Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Fury is a gem. Haha.

There is some truth to what he says about Jewish people owning a lot of media outlets. However, I call that success myself.

The British are growing so PC that it is getting quite ridiculous, though. I see why Fury is moving his family to the states. We're not much better, but they really have a crack down on freedom of speech there. He won't be the only one to leave over it.
                  It's called common sense.

Hate speech laws in the United Kingdom are found in several statutes. Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation is forbidden. Any communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone is forbidden. The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both

Comment

It's called common sense.

Hate speech laws in the United Kingdom are found in several statutes. Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation is forbidden. Any communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone is forbidden. The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both
                    So you don't have freedom of speech.

Comment

Not in the civilised world.

You're referring to freedom to open your mouth and chat unsubstantiated shit. Like toddlers and people suffering from dementia.

Learn your History.

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love... Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man, but to win his friendship and understanding.

“The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate.

Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”

Martin Luther King, Jr.
                      Along with ignorant posters on this and every other forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X