Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official boxingscene election Clinton or trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Some conservatives like Trump cause he's not the "status quo" politician like Hillary probably will be, where they do some good and some bad, and little change happens.

But honestly, I think people may be in for a rude awakening if Trump actually got elected. It won't be easy though. He's down in nearly all the polls besides the one phone poll he brought up the other day, and if the democratic nominee carries the 19 states that every democrat has won the last 6 elections, then all Hillary has to do is win Florida to get the W, and she's leading there by a fair margin.

I don't think it's an accident that of the last 6 Presidential elections, Republicans have really only won once, barely in 2004. In 2000, Bush lost the popular vote, and we all know the iffy stuff about miscounts in Florida lol Which won him the election. As the country has changed and gotten more diverse, they are always going to have a harder and harder time winning. It's not the 1980's anymore lol

Republicans killed it in the 80's, winning the presidential elections by huge margins. But there's been a drastic change in this country demographically the last two decades or so.

1992 - Clinton killed Bush
    1996 - Clinton killed Dole
    2000 - Bush arguably didn't even win the electoral college or the popular vote, and though he won miscounted Florida, he barely won by 5 electoral votes
    2004 - Bush won fair and square, but it was a tight race against John Kerry lol
    2008 - Obama killed McCain
    2012 - Obama beat Romney by a fair wide margin
    Good breakdown there. I think Hillary wins too, in the end.

I mean I don't live in other countries in Europe or elsewhere around the world.....do they have people like Palin and Trump that have been Presidential or Vice Presidential nominees??? Lol
    European countries have representative democracies and prime ministers as effective heads of state, generally, although some have presidents too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
      what qualifications does donald trump have to be president of the United states of America..... what the he'll is wrong with my country..... just sad
      You're from Chicago a democrat safe haven run strictly liberal policies for almost a century which have made it into the most corrupt, crime ridden and broke city of the US and you dare to ask what is wrong with your country. What you should be asking yourself is, What is wrong with me and Clinton supporters?

Comment

Say whatever you will about Obama, he's done some good and some bad. But he's light years better than our current options. I'm not excited for Hillary by any means, I don't think she's very good......but I cannot fathom Trump is going to get the nomination. This country is a joke.
        No ****ing way Obama is easily the worst president ever, he has set this country back decades, his liberal policies has made our young into a bunch of race obsessed whinny entitled ******* and made us weak in every sense you can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Good breakdown there. I think Hillary wins too, in the end.

European countries have representative democracies and prime ministers as effective heads of state, generally, although some have presidents too.
          I meant are they total jack offs like Palin and Trump, who clearly sound either crazy or insane 75-80% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            No ****ing way Obama is easily the worst president ever, he has set this country back decades, his liberal policies has made our young into a bunch of race obsessed whinny entitled ******* and made us weak in every sense you can imagine.
            Lol Whatever you say. You think the country is worse off now than it was in 2008???

It's fairly easy to research all the things Obama has done, but some big ones are for one he hasn't started any ******ed wars like the guys prior, has gotten us out of 1 of their 2 dumb wars, got Bin Lader, got rid of the Bush torture policies, the unemployment is lower now than it was in 2008, the housing market and GM bounced back under him, and passed some form of healthcare so millions have it that otherwise wouldn't.

I mean he's not perfect, far from it. But he's really not nearly as bad as the people that discredit anything he does make him out to be.
            Last edited by 4Corners; 05-04-2016, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Lol Whatever you say. You think the country is worse off now than it was in 2008???
              LOL, if you don't then you are delusional. Not only is the country is way worse the whole world is way out of wack our economy is almost as bad as 2008, Russia is taunting us, Irag is laughing in our faces, for God sakes JV ISIS is major threat. That's without mentioning the huge racial divide created under this joke of a president, rising healthcare premiums ect, ect.... Plus the fact that he has made America look soft, **** even if Hillary wins Obama will be the first President *****.

Comment

LOL, if you don't then you are delusional. Not only is the country is way worse the whole world is way out of wack our economy is almost as bad as 2008, Russia is taunting us, Irag is laughing in our faces, for God sakes JV ISIS is major threat. That's without mentioning the huge racial divide created under this joke of a president, rising healthcare premiums ect, ect.... Plus the fact that he has made America look soft, **** even if Hillary wins Obama will be the first President *****.
                Lol oh lord. You do know ISIS has lost lots of the territories they look over at first right??? They've lost like 1/3 of their territories in Syria and Iraq over the last 12 months or some ****

The racial divide the President created??? Yet you want Trump most likely who brands the majority of Mexican immigrants as criminal rapists, and wants to ban Muslims from entering the US lol

Our economy isn't near as bad as it was in 2008. Is it all the way back, no. But certain things under Obama have bounced back. And last I checked, this "soft" Obama, has kept America out of BS wars and we didn't have a terrorist attack that cost the lives of 3,000+ Americans under his watch. That damn "soft" Obama lol

To each their own bro

Comment

Hillary is going to have to go all out and impress the **** out of me to get my vote. Otherwise I'm rolling with Trump's ass out of spite. It's like Hillary isn't a person, stands for noting, is just simply there and has some money behind her.... hasn't said one thing where I'm like "Yeah, okay, that's a good idea."

I have no faith in a Trump presidency, doe. If he gets elected, after a year Obama's going to be like.

Comment

That's without mentioning the huge racial divide created under this joke of a president
                    The president being black has created a racial divide in America. Now I've really heard it all.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      The president being black has created a racial divide in America. Now I've really heard it all.
                      No, the idiot supporting Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown caused racial divide in this country

Comment

Working...
                      X