Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz Attacked By Crazy Fan Following KO Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    I seriously can't think of any pro fighter that wouldn't have rushed that fucker and have to be forced back by security. I don't care how big or small, any fighter with pride would have rushed him.
    Maybe Golota.

17:57

Last edited by VatoMulatto; 05-01-2016, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Hopefully they arrest this fool and he gets a prison sentence for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        What did he throw?
        looks like a pizza box or just trash

Comment

Ortiz is going to commit suicide...tough loses, "fans" hitting him over the head with foreign objects like its the WWF.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            I seriously can't think of any pro fighter that wouldn't have rushed that fucker and have to be forced back by security. I don't care how big or small, any fighter with pride would have rushed him.
            Broner was getting getting beer cups bounced off his head after the Maidana fight and he did nothing about it.

Comment

Nice to see that guy Ortiz & his bro beat up at that concert get some sort of revenge.

WAR PIZZA BOX!

Comment

that was Fat Rubio! no doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  mexicans dont quit they dont think about their health its all pride ortiz is a chump who should of been a white boy

SHOULD HAVE, not should of. Geez the ignorance. And hey, I don't have much rep, but geez, you're even less than me. Nice to see someone besides yours truly is bringing up the rear.
                  Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Hopefully they arrest this fool and he gets a prison sentence for that.

You guys are utterly insane.

The guy threw an empty pizza box at someone.

AND he got a punch in the mouth for his trouble.

US police officers gun down innocent unarmed people in the street, with complete impunity..... and yet you want this guy locked up for throwing some trash?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      You guys are utterly insane.

The guy threw an empty pizza box at someone.

AND he got a punch in the mouth for his trouble.

US police officers gun down innocent unarmed people in the street, with complete impunity..... and yet you want this guy locked up for throwing some trash?
                      Definitely, you can't go around doing stuffs like that, if that helps to deter other idiots like him then I 100% hopes he gets jailed.

Comment

Working...
                      X