Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There a More Smug, Demeaning, and Hypocritical Network than The Young Turks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    she's starting to look like a wreck but seems more confused about things more than being unhinged like the rest of the young turds, i'll give the broad a pass. cenk, the guy with the buzzcut and the guy with the glasses who looks like a scumbag rape **** producer are so smug and dishonest.
    I asked her on twitter how tall she is, she didn't respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      cuck is just two letters off from **** and is a near perfect description of its intended target, the political left. i can't imagine why someone, especially someone who's a prolific user of the word ****, would be opposed to it. unless they're like an actual cuck and vote conservative or something?
      It's the intellectual equivalent of saying "I could care less".

Comment

I raise you Francesca Ramsey on MTV Decoded:

All she does is whine and compain, defending PC culture and whining about racism when she herself is a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by righttocensor View Post
          Statistics show that American college campuses have a greater incidence of rape than the Congo. I think there are grounds to believe that this rape culture does exist. THe chances of a woman being raped if she joins the US military or even just goes to the average college is startlingly high.

Really troubling.
          Maybe women in Congo don't report it?

Comment

I originally subscribed to TYT because i thought it was a spinoff of Cash Money Records.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Maybe women in Congo don't report it?
              Maybe priveleged males on college campuses see women as "meat" and see them from the same perspective as the likes of Ted Bundy and Ed Kemper. Problems cannot be solved if people in positions of power refuse to acknowledge that they exist.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X