Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is...WOW!!!

Comment

YESSSS!!!
      just what I wanted, good for Jacobs there is nothing he can't do!
      I hope he calls out GGG he is the only man I'd root for over Golovkin what a great type of guy.

Comment

I thought it was an early stoppage at first.
        Seeing it slowed down Quillin's left eye looked damaged like it was frozen and looking the wrong way.
        He looked really done in there and I think it was a very good stoppage in hindsight.

Comment

I wish that dumb ref would have let the fight go on, I wanted to see that coward get messed up badly. I eanted Jacobs to beat him down to the ****ing ground!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Quillin was done but the ropes held him up so the ref should've called it a knockdown.
            If he wasn't calling it a kd then i don't know why he stepped in. Quillin shoulda took a knee...he got caught cold.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              Speed kills!
              Round 1 ko! No other middleweight couldve done this this early
              Is this a joke? There is one exact middleweight that is known for this and that's why Quillin will never step in the ring with him.

Comment

That was a shocker great win for Jacobs who earned my respect he beat a top guy in 1 round which everyone thought Peter would be doing the knocking out

Comment

I am not surprised I know Quillin was a ******!

Comment

Probably a rematch coming...but if not bring in jacobs vs ggg

Comment

Ok just saw the damn replay, think he shoulda got a count but can't blame the ref

Comment

Working...
                      X