No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant HATING on Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
    Yeah so Chauncey Billups is greater than Durant after all he has a ring and a Finals MVP. Meh spare me.

Not you in general but why are people so sensitive about this? Hes 100% right.

People have to stop watching that casual fan first take bullshyt. Timing?

Heres the FULL exchange:

Guy: "Im taking Leonard over Paul George all day and to think Bird traded him for George Hill lmao"

KD: "U trippin bro"

Guy: "You dont think he would do work in Indy?"

KD:" No. Hes doing work like this because of the system put Paul George on the Spurs what would happen?"

Leave it to the casual fan cesspool that is ESPN to blow shyt out of proportion. Kd is right. No fan with a brain would disagree.

Why all the fake outrage? Whats wrong with this.

Again.

Context.
    again, when someone pulls of the achievement of a lifetime i think you could give him a few days before bashing him, just a matter of class as far as im concerned.

like i wrote before, if this was next season or even a couple of weeks from now i wouldnt have a problem with it. but let the man have his moment in the sun without trying to diminish him. just because your shine was cut short by the spurs dont mean you have to cut theirs short through verbal attacks and downplay one of their guys performances. regardless if they may be correct.

i do agree, but thats not the point. he is in a party hat right now celebrating his W, just let him have it. its not the time for criticism justified or not.

for the record i never said or even implied leonard was better than KD, in fact thats actually the reason i think KD is jealous. seeing an inferior player win a ring and finals MVP, something he would have wanted for himself. hence the jealousy.

no real competitor is going to be happy losing just because he is a great player overall, if anything that will piss him off further. that league MVP trophy is nice and all but its not as good as a ring + finals MVP, doesnt mean he is a lesser player, just that he would rather have those accolades.
    Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-18-2014, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      again, when someone pulls of the achievement of a lifetime i think you could give him a few days before bashing him, just a matter of class as far as im concerned.

like i wrote before, if this was next season or even a couple of weeks from now i wouldnt have a problem with it. but let the man have his moment in the sun without trying to diminish him. just because your shine was cut short by the spurs dont mean you have to cut theirs short through verbal attacks and downplay one of their guys performances. regardless if they may be correct.

i do agree, but thats not the point. he is in a party hat right now celebrating his W, just let him have it. its not the time for criticism justified or not.

for the record i never said or even implied leonard was better than KD, in fact thats actually the reason i think KD is jealous. seeing an inferior player win a ring and finals MVP, something he would have wanted for himself. hence the jealousy.

no real competitor is going to be happy losing just because he is a great player overall, if anything that will piss him off further. that league MVP trophy is nice and all but its not as good as a ring + finals MVP, doesnt mean he is a lesser player, just that he would rather have those accolades.
      Durant isnt winning any championships with westbrook and brooks as his head coach.

hell they couldnt win with james harden and jeff green. Durant plays the game the wrong way. He's so great talent wise that despite not playing the game the right way he puts up incredible stats.

i blame brooks and westbrook playing point for that.

Durant should be in the post every play but instead he's content just jacking up 3s.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        Durant isnt winning any championships with westbrook and brooks as his head coach.

hell they couldnt win with james harden and jeff green. Durant plays the game the wrong way. He's so great talent wise that despite not playing the game the right way he puts up incredible stats.

i blame brooks and westbrook playing point for that.

Durant should be in the post every play but instead he's content just jacking up 3s.
        Westbrook & Brooks aren't the problem: The Spurs are. Them and the fact that the West is extremely unpredictable with their unbelievably high talent level and the fact that you can have a 50-32 season (Grizzlies) and still only be the 8th seed.

Comment

Working...
        X