Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you choosing Martinez in a Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you choosing Martinez in a Floyd fight?

Seeing a lot of moaning in the place about Floyd vs Martinez.

Who is actually picking Sergio to win if they ever do fight?
    Agree
    41.03%
    Disagree
    58.97%

If there is anyone who can beat him its Martinez.
    1. awkward
    2. physically bigger
    3. Very good chin and throws a decent amount of punches

Comment

The point of that thread is that Martinez is an infinitely better fight than Alvarez, and now that Floyd is at 154 there's no longer an excuse not to fight Martinez. Has nothing to do with who the boxing public thinks would win.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        The point of that thread is that Martinez is an infinitely better fight than Alvarez, and now that Floyd is at 154 there's no longer an excuse not to fight Martinez. Has nothing to do with who the boxing public thinks would win.
        I'm not singleing out one thread. Now make a pick.

Comment

At 154? I think Floyd wins a pretty comfortable decision but it will be intense to watch. It could a great win and people will soon forget how highly regarded Martinez was and criticize the victory.

"Oh Martinez was nearly 40 years old!"
          "Who did Martinez beat besides an overrated Williams and an alcoholic Pavlik?"
          "Typical Floyd! Fight the easy fight with old ass Martinez instead of young hungry and freckly Canelo!!"

Comment

No. Mayweather wins

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              At 154? I think Floyd wins a pretty comfortable decision but it will be intense to watch. It could a great win and people will soon forget how highly regarded Martinez was and criticize the victory.

"Oh Martinez was nearly 40 years old!"
              "Who did Martinez beat besides an overrated Williams and an alcoholic Pavlik?"
              "Typical Floyd! Fight the easy fight with old ass Martinez instead of young hungry and freckly Canelo!!"
              It boggles my mind that people are pretending this will be the general opinion of boxing fans. What a crock of sh**, the only people that would say that are the minority that never give Floyd credit for anything, most of who are trolls and alts.

Comment

I got Mayweather. Martinez tendency to take rounds off and give em away can't do him any good against Floyd.

Comment

Most people would pick Mayweather hence theres no point in making the fight!

Comment

I think Martinez would win just because of his awkward style and size plus he got 1 punch KO power, but if Floyd can beat Martinez..that would be huge.

Comment

Working...
                    X