Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best MMA Fighter of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as of right now,jonny bones jones, mma is still evolving tho.

Comment

Anderson
      GSP
      Fedor
      Jones
      Aldo

people are on anderson about the drug thing, but its not like he was fighting exclusively with no drug testing before. or like there isnt a logical cause why he would turn to steroids at that point in his career (like trying to recover from snapping your leg in half at nearly 40 years of age). if he was on that stuff all this time, why would he all of a sudden fail that same test he has been passing for years coincidentally after breaking his leg?

does this whole ordeal change the way i look at him as a man and an athlete? absolutely. does it change my opinion of what he accomplished in his prime? absolutely not. GOAT, no question. he stuck around too long and got roy jonesed, came back got injured. pride of a champion told him he cant go out like that no matter what, should have told him not to resort to steroids no matter what. but it is what it is..

aldo will take a big leap in peoples mind if he beats mcgregor, not saying thats the W that should carry the most weight in his career, just saying that it will be. jones is still eye pocking his way up the list too, hopefully rumble puts a stop to that nonsense.

Comment

Haven't seen enough of Aldo yet. Last time I made a top 5 list it went:

Anderson Silva
        Fedor
        GSP
        Sakuraba
        Hendo

Comment

Ron Waterman is way to handsome!

Comment

rickson gracie

Comment

GSP

I'd have said Anderson before he got busted.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X