No announcement yet.

I don't understand people who attack Jamie McDonnell's skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand people who attack Jamie McDonnell's skills

Guy is legit and an elite fighter. I'd favor him against the other champions at his weight too, I mean hell he's beaten the current WBC champ already.

Must be the butthurt Kameda fans that saw their fighter lose twice now to what you call "bum" Jamie McDonnell.

More of a British attack than his skills, some people don't want to believe that a Brit can actually fight or have skills lol.

Comment

he is the opposite of a british hypejob. no one knows him over so he went to america and fought a highly rated, popular fighter - and then gave him an immediate rematch after the fight was close!

Comment

God save the queen.

Comment

I liked how he adjusted to from backfoot boxing to start pushing the pace and moving forward effectively, adapted well and won the fight in an effective manner thats for sure. Guy should earn British fighter of the year for 2015, not great at anything but solid all round fighter with great stamina.

Comment

God smite the queen. May she drown in post nasal drip! ARRRGHHH BRITS TEEF YELLOW BAD FOOD ARRRRGHHH

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              he is the opposite of a british hypejob. no one knows him over so he went to america and fought a highly rated, popular fighter - and then gave him an immediate rematch after the fight was close!
              Yeah. You'd think he'd be a boxing fans favorite as he puts on fun fights and doesn't duck anyone at all. Isn't that what us boxing fans want?

Comment

Like someone else mentioned earlier, he didn't have to do the rematch but he went back to Texas or whatever and took the fight again, he could have milked it over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
                  God smite the queen. May she drown in post nasal drip! ARRRGHHH BRITS TEEF YELLOW BAD FOOD ARRRRGHHH
                  Lol stereo types much.

Comment

Yep agree, he's a good fighter. Underrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X