Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think the world (as we know it) will end?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think the world (as we know it) will end?

I'm thinking an asteroid will hit the earth and end it all. What do you guys think? Is there any chance of human survival if it happened? Also, do you think there is another way we could go extinct before this happens?

We are just about the only species that loves to destroy and poison our own environment. I've always believed that will be our downfall.

We poison the air we breathe, the oceans, cutting down huge chunks of the rainforest and so on.

We are so clever, yet so stupid, its mind boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
      We are just about the only species that loves to destroy and poison our own environment. I've always believed that will be our downfall.

We poison the air we breathe, the oceans, cutting down huge chunks of the rainforest and so on.

We are so clever, yet so stupid, its mind boggling.
      Absolutely.

"The way of Paradoxes is the way of truth. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

I think it'll be when God's Mum gets sick of him wanking 24/7 and to spite him, unplugs his computer that runs the universal simulation in which we reside.

Comment

Comment

muslim terrorrists steal a nuke or two.

blows up indian city(ies)

india nukes pakistan

pakistan retaliates

the detonation of 200-300 nuclear weapons and massive firestorms hundreds of cities causes soot to clog up the stratosphere blocking out the sun

nuclear winter cause plant and animal life to die

human kind freezes/starves to death

Comment

When God decides.

God is in charge of everything and has a plan.
              Just play your role in this world and accept jesus christ as your lord and savior.

Ask God to forgive your sins .

Comment

Comment

Human extinction? Life on earth? Or the literal planet of earth? If you're talking about life on earth than either nuclear war or we'll pollute it to a point where life cannot exist. If you mean the planet itself than I would say the explosion of the sun is what will end it. Regardless, life on earth will never completely terminate, humans might go extinct but there are creatures that can survive under extreme circumstances.

Comment

Imma be living it up on one of Saturn's moons before that happens

Comment

Working...
                    X