Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux: Shame on HBO, Bob Arum, corrupt media and all who fell for it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    The Cuban is at fault here! He should be one dimensional, hittable, and not set his punches up so that he is exciting to watch as he swings for the fences and so that the fighters who have no skills (lots a talent but no skills....) can compete with him.

I am sick of boxers like this guy and teams like the Royals in baseball that have the nerve to deprive the fans of something a 90 to 100 IQ can relate too! cut out this unentertaining need to play using techniques and fundamentals, and be more like them car shows I ussssedta take my youngr son too where the cars crash aha aha!!! yeah!

This Cuban has some nerve not winding up like Juan Ma....someone we can call a bum as he rushes out and tries to entertain us by displaying the type of stupidity the common man can appreciate!!! I mean Juan Ma is a bum and a loser but at least we know if we get into it at the very least WE too can swing for the fences!! we might get lucky! like them there cars that crash aha aha!! Yeah.....

I feel like the more I git wit the program the more my head points straight and my eyes cross and suddenly? I don't care much bout nothin! aha aha!! Go lets watch us sum nockouts yeah....
    Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      LOL at everyone bashing bob arum rigo actually got fights while with arum and he got good paydays why couldnt he ko guys like he ko the last guy he fought. If anyone is a t fault its rigo himself he has to get rid of Caribe or he will stay irrelevent
      That's a strange concept. Promote then demote after the man's biggest win. Hmmm, let me think about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        That's a strange concept. Promote then demote after the man's biggest win. Hmmm, let me think about that one.
        Tell why did they turn down the avalos fight and chose to fight agbeko if rigo ko him out in 2-3 rounds people would want to see more of him every fighter who decides instead of ko the guy to cruise to ud is going to labeled boring if the other fighter is not throwing punches

Comment

You are comparing Rigo's(HBO) to showtime fights. Compare Rigo's views to other HBO fights and you'll see what HBO means.

Comment

Oh stop it, he's free from Bob right now and how many fights has he gotten on top networks?

He is a boring fighter, demands a very high minimum, has horrible ratings and is a very risky opponent for anybody. Thats a recipe for disaster

Lets look at the numbers, lowest rating in HBO history in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Oh stop it, he's free from Bob right now and how many fights has he gotten on top networks?

He is a boring fighter, demands a very high minimum, has horrible ratings and is a very risky opponent for anybody. Thats a recipe for disaster

Lets look at the numbers, lowest rating in HBO history in his last fight
              Thats what im saying when he was with bob he got fights and good paydays now he has neither

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Aslo if HBO and Arum are so evil why doesnt he go to showtime... oh wait he has those ****s in caribe who wont let him sign with anyone

Comment

The greatest technician right now, and this is how he's treated?

What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Ledoux View Post
                      The greatest technician right now, and this is how he's treated?

What a shame.
                      Its his own fault, he is treating himself like this as soon as he leaves caribe he can sign with warren, Hearn, Roc nation, Haymon, Hell even resign with TR.

Comment

Working...
                      X