No announcement yet.

Danny's ability to remain sharp and composed after hurting his opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    Khan was done well before round 3 and 4, so whats the point mentioning Khan fight?
    You aren't very smart are you? It's common knowledge that Khan outboxed Garcia in the first couple of rounds until Garcia adjusted and hurt Khan.

Comment

Danny "Swift" Garcia in action baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Danny "Swift" Garcia in action baby!!

I don't understand, is this supposed to be a jab at Garcia?

He knew Salka couldn't hurt him so he fought that way to get him out early.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          You aren't very smart are you? It's common knowledge that Khan outboxed Garcia in the first couple of rounds until Garcia adjusted and hurt Khan.

Sorry didn't read the thread too well ,kinda misread it, and you're right.
          Last edited by Lullaby; 08-12-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
            Sorry didn't read the thread too well and you're right.
            There's no doubt that Khan was finished after that left hook, but still I loved how composed Garcia stayed while Khan was on queer street. Garcia landed those thudding blows while Khan was doing nothing but trying to run and evade with head movement.

Comment

I don't understand, is this supposed to be a jab at Garcia?

He knew Salka couldn't hurt him so he fought that way to get him out early.
              yeah im just poking fun, i guess, it was pretty funny. i still support DSG, and i hoped he would get the KO because if he didnt he would of been a laughing stock.

Danny will whoop PEDerson then hopefully move up to 147.

Comment

ruslan plows through garcia in 7 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  Surely you're joking? Garcia knocks him out before the half way point.

Comment

Is anyone else really fascinated by how smooth and precise Danny remains even after hurting his opponents? He doesn't punch himself out, rather he paces himself and keeps that insane accuracy. He's able to telegraph these punches in ways like I don't see many other fighters doing.

Check out round 5 and 6 in the Judah fight. I was just rewatching this fight and it shows how composed Danny is when he's fighting. You can say whatever you want about Judah's age, but he's still extremely quick and elusive but Danny was tagging him over and over. The stoppage never came but he had Zab running for dear life on queer street.

Another great example is round 3 and 4 of the Khan fight.

I really don't know how anyone could dislike this kid. Is he flawed? Yes. But he's a pro's pro. One of the joys of boxing is watching young champions with a veteran's poise and Danny has been like that since he burst on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      in your dreams!!

Comment

Working...
                      X