Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it with these English refs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're p*ssies. They represent the UK mindset well in my honest opinion. They got that Cazlaghe attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
      They're p*ssies. They represent the UK mindset well in my honest opinion. They got that Cazlaghe attitude.
      So what you'd prefer he got seriously injured to prove how much of a man he is !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
        So everyone seems to think it's an early stoppage but that Degale was gonna win...
        Not sure what you guys want sometimes.
        That's not the point. One punch can change a fight, have you ever seen any fights from the olden days? Plenty of guys have come back to win when they looked completely screwed. That was a bogus stoppage and I'm afraid we're going to see them more and more.

Comment

I'm all for safety first.. but sometimes. The FOTYC Dickinson-Clarkson the other week was an absolute war and round five could have seen Dickinson stopped but he wasn't. IDK. UK is the worst for referees and Germany is the worst for judging.

That ref from the Sven Otke, Robin Reid fight though

Comment

That is entirely my point. Of course you could win but you could also get seriously hurt

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
              Shut it you fruitcake.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post

basically fury knows the deal

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                    They caught a real bad rep in the Benn fights, theyve been cautious ever since.
                    Yeah sure.

Kinda like the Tszyu vs Hatton fight with all the fouls that went on.

Brit refs suck and are super fixed, more than any other country---Germany included.

Comment

Our refs have a bad reputation. This is a reaction dating back to the Nigel Benn - G-man fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X