Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd should fight Pac without OSDT; moral victory!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      floyd has fought 40 of his 41 fights without needing OST, why cant he fight under commision rules now?....floyd's ab1tch!
      cause he thinks mannys juicing how hard is that to understand??

Comment

I've always said if floyd is as good as he says he is he should fight manny without the tests. If he wins then he really no question on whos the p4p king. I'm still not sure what to think about manny using steroids and i really hope it isn't true but i understand why people could think that.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
          These people punch eachother in the head for a living. They have the right to know that the person opposite them in the ring is not on PEDs.
          It must be so that to make sure that the fight is fair for both, right?

Then as the opponent, pick on 140lb and 135lb guys and beat them up at 147lb and call it a fair fight. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
            man just listening to you talk **** and imagining your face is priceless..lol
            The whole world knows Floyd and the whole Mayweather clan to be cowards and punks.

Im just rubbing salt on an open wound bro.

And paid stans like you are a fine example why the world knows Floyd is a coward.

Keep it up.

Comment

Even if Pac agrees to this ost foolishness, i still doubt strongly floyd the fraud will finally muster the courage to face Pac. Floyd would rather murder a hobo or run over his ex-employee and go to jail, at least he feel safer there except for his b-hole which he also relish though.

Comment

Working...
              X