Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win the Judah vs. Matthysse fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Matthysse whooped him like I said he would, he isn't a name guy so they ripped him off. politics as usual....
    That was no ass whooping, it took Matthysse 9 rounds to come out of his shell. That fight was not entertaining til the last 3 rounds of the fight. This fight stunk! Matthysse probably waited until the last 3 rounds because everyone knows Judah fades late.

Comment

I realize Judah has long been a HBO favorite, but robberies like last night ruin the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        I realize Judah has long been a HBO favorite, but robberies like last night ruin the sport of boxing.
        yeah, same here. i had matthysse up by one point. i really hate the fact that ledderman picks the right winner all the time then when it goes to the judges score cards. robberies occur. i hope there was a rematch clause for that fight. or that petterson vs victor, winner will fight judah or mabuza. that would be great.

Comment

as a side note did you guys hear in the background someone saying it was a majority draw. that was some weird as ****. i have only seen that once before. very suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
            yeah, same here. i had matthysse up by one point. i really hate the fact that ledderman picks the right winner all the time then when it goes to the judges score cards. robberies occur. i hope there was a rematch clause for that fight. or that petterson vs victor, winner will fight judah or mabuza. that would be great.
            You agree with someone (Freedom Fighter) who thinks this was a robbery and you had Mathysse up by only ONE point. How is that a robbery? The fight was close and could've gone either way.

Comment

Judah because hes a humble guy now. He has repented his sins and understands Jesus Christ. Oh and hes black so he deserved to win.

Comment

It could have gone either way. I gave Lucas rounds 3,5,6,9,10,&11 and with the KD in 10 that makes my card 114/113 for Mattheese. There were some close rounds. Some may have seen Zab's jab while some saw the body work of Lucas. I can't call it a bad decision.

Comment

how is it a fukin robbery when it was a SD? The people judging the fight are the judges. Sometimes its what the judge likes, not your lazy fat azz who sits in his arm chair talkin sh.t at the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    You agree with someone (Freedom Fighter) who thinks this was a robbery and you had Mathysse up by only ONE point. How is that a robbery? The fight was close and could've gone either way.
                    I thoght it was close but i don't think it could have gone either way.

Mathysse edged him and deserved to win, but it was just for 1 or 2 points

Comment

Judah lost by a couple. And I picked Judah.

Comment

Working...
                      X