Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow so now police brutality isn't a problem and racism doesn't exist?

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      Wow so now police brutality isn't a problem and racism doesn't exist?
      Police brutality is a problem but you **** BLM supporters make nobody want to address the issue since you asshats think that it's only a dindu issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Eric Garner was killed with an illegal choke for selling loose cigarettes. That's the only one I know of. He was selling cigarettes illegally but ffs he didn't deserve to die for that and the choke was illegal.
        They didn't even have probable cause for an arrest.

Comment

Victimhood has become the new currency in America, I'm ashamed that blacks and liberal white have stooped to this level of stupidity to feel sorry themselves and to have cause fight for.

Comment

Police brutality is a problem but you **** BLM supporters make nobody want to address the issue since you asshats think that it's only a dindu issue.
            I do support BLM I disagree with racial hatred.

You referring to me as a Dindu just demonstrates how ignorant you are why don't you just say what you really mean?

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              I do support BLM I disagree with racial hatred.

You referring to me as a Dindu just demonstrates how ignorant you are why don't you just say what you really mean?
              You're a black supremacist and racist against white people ffs... so get real dindu. I support and defend Floyd Mayweather on nsb all the time and have since my join date. I also get along with the black people on boxingscene. The ones I don't get along with are ****s like yourself.

Comment

You're a black supremacist and racist against white people ffs... so get real dindu. I support and defend Floyd Mayweather on nsb all the time and have since my join date. I also get along with the black people on boxingscene. The ones I don't get along with are ****s like yourself.
                Exactly what is a Dindu you imbecile? I'm not a black supremacist and I'm not racist against anyone you uneducated swine.

Who gives a **** if you support Floyd?

Oh you have black friends so it means you aren't a ****? go drown yourself.

Comment

Where the **** the mods at?

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                    I'm not familiar with how is works in the US.

Are police officers not hold accountable for their actions?

Why has no one took it to the supreme court, to get a police brutality case brought to justice?

Surely, the police should be economically liable to pay compensation and the offending offer trailed through the judicial system.
                    Blue Wall of Silence.

Google it.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      Where the **** the mods at?
                      Might as give it up...Mods arent gonna do a damn thing because this type of talk has been going on for a while now...One of the main reasons I post less on this site.

Its kinda sad. Real talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X