Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Claims Robbery: I Clearly Won, 116-112 Score Was Crazy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is such a damn sore loser...EVERY DAMN TIME HE LOSES HE SAYS HE WAS ROBBED

Comment

He actually got dropped but ref didnt call it

Comment

where was Ruben???

Comment

I'm only here for the epic comments....

Comment

guerrero has been a plodder and brawler since he moved up. But in this fight he showed no hunger or urgency. He's shot and gunshy now, time to quit

Comment

Mexicans

Comment

Guerrero has always been a C fighter with a cupcake resume. He never beat a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Guerrero has always been a C fighter with a cupcake resume. He never beat a good fighter.
                  Exactly, he hasn't done a thing since moving up. He got a Mayweather shot by beating Aydin and Berto with two closed eyes. Laughable.

He lost 4 of his last 6 officially, should be 5 of 6, and went life and death in both "wins". One of the most overrated fighters (at least since moving up) in a long time.

On a separate note, this is the guy who Garcia beat to become WW champion. Another past it/faded/overrated name on Garcia's "deep" resume.

Comment

Lost to Martinez in reality too. Slow and prodding, no power, it's time to retire.
                    No one on this site thinks he robbed. He looked avg against a no name, and he's not going to get any better. It's time to retire. All he will get is more head trauma for little pay as a gatekeeper, time to retire.

Comment

How this guy earned a shot against Mayweather is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                      X