No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video Exclusive: Judah, Garcia Nearly Brawl After Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't push me !

yo angel garcia was way out of line ,he needed to be checked and the only way is to get on his level ,no matter matter how much you change wither in life or religeous views etc ,you can't let people step to you or disrespect you like that yo zab has more knockouts then this kids got fights ,zab has more title's ,so his father needs to shut that **** up and know his role let da fighters talk the trash and fight the fight ,no matter what you think about zab you never know which zab will show so for da garcia's it bet not be super judah cause he's motivated so i wouldn't be suprised if danny get's his ass knocked out son !

Comment

@ :45

Danny in his girl voice out of no where says "Im a real nigga too"

Comment

Originally posted by supreme7 View Post
        yo angel garcia was way out of line ,he needed to be checked and the only way is to get on his level ,no matter matter how much you change wither in life or religeous views etc ,you can't let people step to you or disrespect you like that yo zab has more knockouts then this kids got fights ,zab has more title's ,so his father needs to shut that **** up and know his role let da fighters talk the trash and fight the fight ,no matter what you think about zab you never know which zab will show so for da garcia's it bet not be super judah cause he's motivated so i wouldn't be suprised if danny get's his ass knocked out son !
        like what ?if im not mistaken zab was the one that got up and stepped to angel

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          lol reminded me of...

We don't play that out in B.K not at all
          4 pound leave ya face on the wall
          R.I.P in memory of
          Never show thy enemies love
          We get it on where we live
          Better have a pass when you cross that bridge
          and how many times her little ass got whipped out?plenty and i know that for a fact i also know people who know zab and me myself have spoken to zab before in the barbershop he seemed cool to me but he is not the super gangster killer that some of you believe he is

Comment

That's that Brooklyn ****. Brooklynites have a serious....hitch when it comes to disrespect. It turns mild mannered people into straight up thugs. I have witnessed it first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              and how many times her little ass got whipped out?plenty and i know that for a fact i also know people who know zab and me myself have spoken to zab before in the barbershop he seemed cool to me but he is not the super gangster killer that some of you believe he is
              I never said he was, but unlike Khan and Morales he's not going to sit let that guy disrespect him and he's right.

No matter how much anyone dislikes Judah he's right not to sit and take that from old Garcia just like Vargas was right not to sit and let Mayorga talk about his family.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 12-06-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I never said he was, but unlike Khan and Morales he's not going to let that guy disrespect him and he's right.

No matter how much anyone dislikes the guy he's right not to sit and take that from old Garcia just like Vargas was right not to sit and let Mayorga talk about his family.
                how is he right?how was he disrespected?so freddie roach in your oppinion is also disrespctful and should also get beat up?

Comment

Comment

Come on Zab, please put Garcia in a coma, end his career. Make him brain damaged. For once, do it on the big stage Zab!

Who knows? Zab has got to know this very well may be his last big fight, and he has got to be super pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      how is he right?how was he disrespected?so freddie roach in your oppinion is also disrespctful and should also get beat up?
                      When have you ever seen Freddie Roach stand up next to a fighter and talk down on his career, call him fat or tell him his race of people can't fight?

Garcia is prepared to do all that, and more and seems to think he can get away with it. Well not this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X