Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Floyd Mayweather or Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor because he is a good, smart kid who has overcome a lot of adversity in his life.

But I don't hate Money Mayweather like some around here do.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
      Victor because he is a good, smart kid who has overcome a lot of adversity in his life.

But I don't hate Money Mayweather like some around here do.
      #Respect. I haven't been around here long but I see the hate for Mayweather is immense.

Comment

does anyoneelse here know that if floyd wins it will increase his own ego and thus to say will make floyd vs pac more impossible to happen?

in order for us to see this mega fight either one or both of them should lose

then we will see this mega fight

if both wins then yeah say goodbye to pac vs floyd homies

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          Cool story, except for the the fact that no one has ever KO'd Marquez or Mosley.

Ortiz doesn't have the chin, heart and ring savy so expect him to get demolished.
          I see what you did there. Other than Maidana who has KOed Ortiz? I mean if he didn't have chin heart he would clearly lost the Berto fight in round 6. And if he can't KO a 135 pounder and a gy who's collecting SS checks and gasping for air then what makes you think he'll go all out on a guy who can easily put him on his ass by just swinging and landing a good shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            I see what you did there. Other than Maidana who has KOed Ortiz? I mean if he didn't have chin heart he would clearly lost the Berto fight in round 6. And if he can't KO a 135 pounder and a gy who's collecting SS checks and gasping for air then what makes you think he'll go all out on a guy who can easily put him on his ass by just swinging and landing a good shot?
            You want to bet?

I'll give you 3-1 odds on Floyd stopping Ortiz.

Comment

You want to bet?

About time peeps put their money where their effing mouths are. I'd bet real money if I'm so sure that this fighter or that fighter will win.

Talk will always be cheap.

:-|

Comment

Floyd by KO.

Comment

You want to bet?

Give me 5-1 odds I'll put 20 mill on it, whats up?

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                    This is easy. Look at Floyds KOs, most of them were against fighters who came forward the whole fight. Mosley and Marquez did not come at Floyd the whole night, in fact he went after them. Floyds a counter puncher by nature so he waits for his opponents to make mistakes and then capitalizes. Marquez and Mosley don't make many mistakes when fighting therefore they never get Ko'd! Ortiz makes a lot of mistakes and always comes forward which plays EXACTLY into Mayweathers wheelhouse.

If Otiz fights careful and tries to stay on the outside and outbox Floyd he loses a decision. If Ortiz rushes Floyd all night he gets TKO'd.

Comment

Floyd. Victor and his corny insults are just not cutting it.

Comment

Working...
                      X