Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone please tell me my Arum is mentioning Judah as a possible opponent for Manny??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Judah is popular and would sell...

I'd go out on a limb and say a fight against Zab would sell more than a Bradley fight and that's all Golum cares about. Against Judah coming off of a loss is the first time Mayweather actually got real attention from the AA community. Pacquiao-Judah would tap into the mainstream.

Comment

Sadly, he is one of the few non-GBP fighters around Manny's weight. You can forget Ortiz or Khan.

But yeah, the order is:
      1) Marquez
      2) Bradley
      3) Judah

Even if Mayweather fights this year, it would be against a tuneup. Then Pac-May will start negotiations again for Spring of next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
        a) Someone please tell me my Arum is mentioning Judah as a possible opponent for Manny??

a) to take potential opponents away from Amir Khan, Golden Boys last hope. Which is why Tim Bradley is in the picture as well.
        close thread, everything else in this thread is conjecture and african americans *****s patting each other on the back thinking how nice it is to have a nice masucline hero like Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Uncle Bob is definately trying to pad that resume with anyone who has or had a name in the sport around 140-154.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear the likes of Mayorga or Cintron being thrown around as possible opponents. The JMM trilogy has to go down!

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            that's lower then low

that's like a ho.e eating your assho.e after you took a **** and licking her lips with **** on them as you fart in her face

simply disgusting

classic

Comment

Are you serious?

Arum is trying to limit Amir's options for July 23rd. They're "supposedly" taking JMM, Bradley and Judah in consideration. All of these opponents were mentioned by GBP to be Amir's next opponent on July 23rd.

Why doesn't Arum retire already?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Well, I read he said JMM is the first choice, Bradley the second one and Judah being the third.

God knows why Judah is in the mix but I really doubt Pac will fight Judah. Even for his recent standards Judah is just way too far.
                God and everybody else knows why Judah might be in the mix. And it ain't cause Judah is undefeated and in his prime.

Comment

Lol Floyd's leftovers...Baldomir, you're next.

Comment

I wouldn't even be surprised if he ends up fighting Judah next.I've simply come to expect that from team Pacman & Arum.If it gets signed,I can't wait for the excuses & defense that his groupies are gonna come up with.

Comment

Working...
                    X