Overhand Wide Grip-5
      Overhand Close Grip-10
      Underhand Wide Grip-7
      Underhand Close Grip-15
      do u do em from dead hangs?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat
        do u do em from dead hangs?
        What do you mean from dead hangs? Meaning I start each rep all the way from the bottom with my arms fully stretched and straight?

Comment

Originally posted by NJFighter91
          What do you mean from dead hangs? Meaning I start each rep all the way from the bottom with my arms fully stretched and straight?
          yeah thats what i mean

Comment

yeah thats what i mean
            Then yeah, I do them from a dead hang so I can get a full range of motion and always get that good stretch on the negative.

Comment

thats pretty damn good for a guy ur size u must do them fairly often. I never do em but i did recently try and could only do 4 underhand close grips but then again i do weight 200 lbs and i dont ever do em

Comment

thats pretty damn good for a guy ur size u must do them fairly often. I never do em but i did recently try and could only do 4 underhand close grips but then again i do weight 200 lbs and i dont ever do em
                Thanks, yeah, I do them everyday except weekends. I first started trying them when I was really fat and around 250 lbs. and do probably do 1-4 of each kind. When I lost the weight, it just became a lot easier.

Comment

most ppl cant even do 1 from a dead hang lol u must have good natural strength if u could do them when u were fat

Comment

Plus, whenever I do them from a dead hang and actually work on the movement, I feel it in the right muscle. If I start from my arms bent, it usually strains my forearms and not much bicep/back.

Comment

I started a while ago I do them every other day the most I have ever done was 10 underhand shoulder with apart, and 6 overhand, wide apart. I weighted about 9 and a half stone at the time. sounds like you doin really well nj. Is it ok to do them every day

Comment

Working...
                      X