Which Was Worst, Brand or Salka?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salka is worse.

Comment

Salka and here's why. He knew he had no shot, no chance, no ability to fight. He looks like a guy nobody has any business fighting. Mike looked like a fighter. Like the guy who wants to fight at any time. Duran as well. Ali looked like the guy who wants to embarrass you for kicks. Same with SRL and Floyd. Oscar looked like the guy who you thought was all glare and couldn't fight but could. Same with Roy. Rod looks like the kid people pick on, and you just sympathize with IMMEDIATELY cuz he has no chance. Even GGG looks like a cold blooded fighter behind that cheesy smile. Rod had no business fighting Garcia and the worst part????

He banged his chest like come on hit me i can take the punch, and instantaneously Garcia leveled him.

Comment

Brand!!!...........

Comment

Comment

Brand wasn't ranked by any sanctioning organization when he signed to fight Ward.

He's been added since then.

Brand is worse than Salka because not only is he not any good, he's old at age 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Brand is worse because Ward can have his pick he can have Kovalev at any given time instead he shamelessly punked all his fans made them look like absolute fools and on top of that Ward has fought tune-up unranked, unworthy fighters for the past 5 years.

It's time he grew a pair.
              Originally posted by chris232 View Post
              brand is worse
              Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Brand!!!...........
              Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Brand wasn't ranked by any sanctioning organization when he signed to fight Ward.

He's been added since then.

Brand is worse than Salka because not only is he not any good, he's old at age 40.
              The usual suspects with their biased ass posts...they really hate Ward with a passion..why??? because he is the obvious best boxer in the game right now and is a black man....yea i said it..they did the exact same thing with Mayweather..watch after he beats Kovalev they will still refuse to give this black man any credit at all..sad as hell

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                The usual suspects with their biased ass posts...they really hate Ward with a passion..why??? because he is the obvious best boxer in the game right now and is a black man....yea i said it..they did the exact same thing with Mayweather..watch after he beats Kovalev they will still refuse to give this black man any credit at all..sad as hell
                ive never been a mayweather hater, was arguing in his favour on one of the threads the other day and was glad he beat pacquiao. You cant compare mayweathers CV with wards.

'because he is the obvious best boxer in the game right now' how is that obvious? Beating no one with a detectable pulse makes him the best in the game does it? How long can one man live off beating carl froch for lol

Comment

Ward's father was white. He's biracial, not black.

I was rooting for Sullivan Barrera, a black boxer, when he fought Ward.

I consider two black boxers (Henry Armstrong and Sam Langford) to be in the top 3 of all time.

Comment

Ward cheats to win his fights clinching and headbutting
                    Ward pretends to be a nice guy yet he smack talks guys non-stop
                    Ward says he wants GGG yet he moves up to 175lbs
                    Ward sues a dying man loses the court cases in all attempts yet not once did he apologise to Dan Goossens family

Mayweather the hate for him is obvious.

Scum is scum you either hold yourself accordingly or you're a pathetic scumbag like those two, I'd give Ward a pass If he wasn't so pathetically boring.

I'll say you only root for Ward and Floyd because they're black, I root for plenty of other black fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                      ive never been a mayweather hater, was arguing in his favour on one of the threads the other day and was glad he beat pacquiao. You cant compare mayweathers CV with wards.

'because he is the obvious best boxer in the game right now' how is that obvious? Beating no one with a detectable pulse makes him the best in the game does it? How long can one man live off beating carl froch for lol
                      Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Ward's father was white. He's biracial, not black.

I was rooting for Sullivan Barrera, a black boxer, when he fought Ward.

I consider two black boxers (Henry Armstrong and Sam Langford) to be in the top 3 of all time.

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Ward cheats to win his fights clinching and headbutting
                      Ward pretends to be a nice guy yet he smack talks guys non-stop
                      Ward says he wants GGG yet he moves up to 175lbs
                      Ward sues a dying man loses the court cases in all attempts yet not once did he apologise to Dan Goossens family

Mayweather the hate for him is obvious.

Scum is scum you either hold yourself accordingly or you're a pathetic scumbag like those two, I'd give Ward a pass If he wasn't so pathetically boring.

I'll say you only root for Ward and Floyd because they're black, I root for plenty of other black fighters.
                      How and why is Brand worst then Salka?

Comment

Working...
                      X