Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't beat 147 pound hearns lol

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
      If you feel that way then maybe he should have fought Cotto at 147 and he should have accepted Floyds two official challenges. But maybe Pac doesn't feel as confident as you do in his abilities unless he has his special shakes and can weight drain his opponents.
      ariza,man...ariza!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Yeah that's definitely false.
        It's true. Diego was severely weight drained. It was an overrated win for sure.

Corrales was sapped of energy ... came in 2lbs over at weigh in.

Corrales' lethargic appearance might have been because he was sapped of strength before the fight ever started. He weighed in two pounds over the 130-pound limit on Friday and was forced to sweat the extra baggage in a 90-minute sauna session.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...20-rafael3.htm

Comment

Idiot............

You're an idiot. That was Floyd's only REAL prime win and Corrales was "one-dimensional". Smh. That win proved nothing special about Floyd. What pure boxer did he ever beat? I mean PURE boxer!? He hasn't fought one and will never fight one. He likes those flat-footed, one-dimensional, stuck in mud, and slow plotters. He wouldn't even fight Bradley when Bradley was champ. I wonder why? Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            You're an idiot. That was Floyd's only REAL prime win and Corrales was "one-dimensional". Smh. That win proved nothing special about Floyd. What pure boxer did he ever beat? I mean PURE boxer!? He hasn't fought one and will never fight one. He likes those flat-footed, one-dimensional, stuck in mud, and slow plotters. He wouldn't even fight Bradley when Bradley was champ. I wonder why? Hmmmm.
            He fought & beat Judah. So you can't say that he fought none, but the rest of your argument stands.

Comment

It was well known that corrales was struggling with the weight even before the floyd fight.

none the less, one of floyds best wins without a doubt.

Comment

Judah doesn't count..........

Judah doesn't count. I purposely left him out. Do you want to know why? Judah is a dumb fighter who doesn't know how to use his gifts as a fighter. He's no different than Khan in my book. He's a talented fighter but what good is talent if you don't know how to use it? Judah isn't a pure boxer, either. He's no SRL or ALI or Norris. Those are what I consider pure boxers. Guys like Floyd and Whitaker are pure boxers who make you think in order to beat them. Judah was an idiot who lacked heart and had stamina problems. That win wasn't all that impressive and he knocked Floyd down and gave him fits for 5 rounds. Too bad he couldn't sustain it and Floyd knew that. He said Judah was only good for about 5 rounds. After that, it's OVER. And boy was Floyd right. LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  False. The Pacquiao that beat Cotto, beats Mayweather 10 out of 10 times and every fighter 147 and below in the history of the sport.
                  Thomas hearns would of koed any version of pacquiao and mayweather at 147

Comment

Floyds left hook was so damn fast in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Just rewatched that fight, I really think that was an extremely underrated win for Floyd.
                      People forget that Corrales at the time was undefeated and steam rolling guys at 130,
                      Floyd made it look easy and absolutely outclassed him. I've never seen such a clinic at that weight.
                      No fighter in history can beat the Floyd who faced Canelo, and JMM. Too slick against JMM. And against Nelo he was too aggressive and strong. Walked Nelio down easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X