No announcement yet.

Most Exciting Fights Ever Between Two Pure Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Exciting Fights Ever Between Two Pure Boxers

Boxing scholars of NSB, can you name some? I would love to check those fights out.

Toney vs Mccallum 1,2 are about as good as it gets...

I also liked the jmm vs barrera fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Toney vs Mccallum 1,2 are about as good as it gets...

I also liked the jmm vs barrera fight
      what are your thoughts on that jmm barrera fight? i thought marquez was clearly the better fighter. clear difference in class. barrera tried stealing the rounds at the end of each round. for me, it looked like marquez punched harder and marquez was closer to his absolute prime. marquez was pressing the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        what are your thoughts on that jmm barrera fight? i thought marquez was clearly the better fighter. clear difference in class. barrera tried stealing the rounds at the end of each round. for me, it looked like marquez punched harder and marquez was closer to his absolute prime. marquez was pressing the fight.
        I thought barrera would have won it if the kd had been called correctly...
        Its a very close fight, and barrera was past prime but still a very top level fighter and was the 130 champ going into the contest...
        Both guys were very skilled and it was one of my favorite fights to watch especially early rounds when they both wouldnt let the other get the momentum..
        Underrated classic IMO, kinda gets lost in the shuffle of all the great fights between MAB, JMM, EM, MP

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I thought barrera would have won it if the kd had been called correctly...
          Its a very close fight, and barrera was past prime but still a very top level fighter and was the 130 champ going into the contest...
          Both guys were very skilled and it was one of my favorite fights to watch especially early rounds when they both wouldnt let the other get the momentum..
          Underrated classic IMO, kinda gets lost in the shuffle of all the great fights between MAB, JMM, EM, MP
          the uk boxing channel boxnation show it all the time in the middle of the night. ive watched it a few times

Comment

the uk boxing channel boxnation show it all the time in the middle of the night. ive watched it a few times
            Boxnation? That's sweet.... wish they had something like that in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul_Good View Post
              Boxnation? That's sweet.... wish they had something like that in the states.
              yea, they should man. its 15 dollars a month and they show every fight uk and abroad except with froch's promoter.

Comment

You want to see tremendous skill, speed and good solid power on display?

Watch Whitaker vs. McGirt I and II. Particularly I. Definitely exciting stuff.

Comment

Boxing scholars of NSB, can you name some? I would love to check those fights out.
                  Oscar vs Trinidad

Morales vs Barrera

Mayweather vs SRL

Toney vs Mccallum

Sweet Pea vs Oscar

Comment

Ishe Smith- Carlos Molina

Rigo - Cordoba

Hopkins- Jones 2

Vlad - Ibragimov

Comment

Working...