Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy just accused me of cyber bullying and harassment LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
    How do you know what someone sounds like from what they type?
    You got some kinda sixth sense?
    Jamaican? Dunno what Jamaicans you roll with b?
    Me neither, was simply making assumptions I guess.

It's just that you don't write like any of the other brits here..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      I was mistaken, you're indeed home in this place.
      Awwwwwww yaaaaay!

Does that mean you don't e-hate me any more? <3333333

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
        Awwwwwww yaaaaay!

Does that mean you don't e-hate me any more? <3333333
        lol...... no.

Comment

Awwww bless him!

You see my dear, had you actually attended school, you would have learnt about a thing called 'time zones' ... What's a time zone, you say? Well, darling, seeing as I live in Toronto, I was actually shopping at 5 pm on a Saturday. :O *SHOCKING BUT TRUE*

I highly doubt that you made it through high school, 'never drunk cider' ... it's never drank cider*, you can't even manage to string a sentence together love, are you really sure you want to keep chatting to me?

I have absolutely no issue with verbally fisting you. Be warned; my hands are cold at the minute, and I will not be using any lube.
          Is there some kind of list I can sign up for?

Comment

Innit blud!

Tell me ... how does it feel to be the punchline?
            The punchline of a what gurl? What is all this bull****?
            It's not good being a punchline but this is all clean bull**** right here lmao
            I'm gettin abused on an internet forum from heads making 1000 posts a month, and what? lol
            I can't work on my own abusing everyone on here that's typing about me can i. I can hardly move my lower body, i'm on here having decent talk about boxing, then i got what i thought to be bull**** abuse from your boy Wenger.

Tell me, how was i meant to know you were from Toronto? Your making Jokez but the jokez r nuttin! Talking about a timeline

I'ma carry on reading still, 'cos it's all jokez, your all jokerz commenting on this thread...... Your all waste's anyway probably, all of youz with mad amounts of posts in a short period, one geezer's got 8,000 since mid 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
              The punchline of a what gurl? What is all this bull****?
              It's not good being a punchline but this is all clean bull**** right here lmao
              I'm gettin abused on an internet forum from heads making 1000 posts a month, and what? lol
              I can't work on my own abusing everyone on here that's typing about me can i. I can hardly move my lower body, i'm on here having decent talk about boxing, then i got what i thought to be bull**** abuse from your boy Wenger.

Tell me, how was i meant to know you were from Toronto? Your making Jokez but the jokez r nuttin! Talking about a timeline

I'ma carry on reading still, 'cos it's all jokez, your all jokerz commenting on this thread...... Your all waste's anyway probably, all of youz with mad amounts of posts in a short period, one geezer's got 8,000 since mid 2009
              That's nothing. Walt and Spray got 20k+ since 09

Comment

That's nothing. Walt and Spray got 20k+ since 09
                Its not that hard to accumulate posts, ppl act like you need to be on here all day to do that. I am only at slightly over 20PPD, if you did them all at once it would take about a half hour I guess.

Comment

Here is a concept you might not understand - boxing fans like to come on here and talk about boxing. What does it matter how many posts someone has?

Comment

Me neither, was simply making assumptions I guess.

It's just that you don't write like any of the other brits here..
                    Thats fine. it's easier to type ya'll instead of you are all...... You understand ? ?
                    Doesn't mean i'm an American or Jamrock does it?

Comment

lol...... no.
                      You're such a tease

Comment

Working...
                      X