Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wealthy teenage white girl gets disowned for dating black guy and makes gofundme page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    I know acting like a ****** is natural to you Sterling, but if her parents no longer support her because they are racist towards her boyfriend, that means she knows what racism is, and it means she is no longer a rich girl.

You are either the most ******ed person on this forum or a really weak sad little troll. Step you game up, your an embarrassment to your dad.
    when my millionaire dad supports me to go to school and want me to focus study ill do what he ask

but because shes a biotch she preferred to sock bbc at 18

do u honestly believe her side of the sotry?

ur liberal so not really surprise ur stoopid

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      Natty light??? She's a keeper

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        when my millionaire dad supports me to go to school and want me to focus study ill do what he ask

but because shes a biotch she preferred to sock bbc at 18

do u honestly believe her side of the sotry?

ur liberal so not really surprise ur stoopid
        You would never have to worry about that because Your dad doesn't love you which is why you beg boxingscene for attention by posting racist threads non-stop.

Get out of your house kid, maybe you'll find a white girl you can call your own.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          There was once a guy who asked for $10 to make potato salad. It went viral after he got like $1k and everyone thought it was funny to throw more money in. He ended up getting over $55k in donations.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...n/potato-salad
          lmfao **** got me dying

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            well larryx is always looking for a big strong man to cuddle up to...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              You would never have to worry about that because Your dad doesn't love you which is why you beg boxingscene for attention by posting racist threads non-stop.

Get out of your house kid, maybe you'll find a white girl you can call your own.
              u know when u won the argument againts liberals when they start calling u a racist

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Natty light??? She's a keeper
                THAT white chick is a keeper. the chick in this story ?!?! not so much.

Comment

The bbc strikes again lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    People don't "think" the guy's racist, he IS racist. Let's get it straight. Probably a Hulkamaniac.

Black men who don't want upfront drama (aka aren't about to get stabbed), turn to White women.

It's all about priorities.

But seriously, in general, most black women simply don't have their head screwed on straight. They have this "queen" complex that never breaks and their friends make it worse.

On a side, I saw that photo and I'm like, "she's dating Shannon Sharpe?"

who cares if they're racist? As long as he'snot out kidnapping blacks and saying "F black people" and making him drink toilet water...

Oh wait...

Who really cares what somebody believes?

Comment

fkn bull****...her parents probably came up with the idea that she starts dating a black guy and come up with a good story so those idiots starts donating..people are so fkn dumb

Comment

Working...
                      X