Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best American Heavyweight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best American Heavyweight???

Seth Mitchell, Bryant Jennings, Chris Arreola, Malik Scott, Deontay Wilder, or Jonathon Banks???

Banks did already lose to Adamek at CW and Arreola has already lost to the top HW's, but which of the up and coming American HW's do you think will turn out to be really good or a top HW???

Arreola is the more proven.

The rest have potential.

Compared to the Europeans, they all suck at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Arreola is the more proven.

The rest have potential.

Compared to the Europeans, they all suck at this point.
      I f**king hate Chris Arreola, but he is more proven. But which of these guys will turn out to be the best??? We already know about Arreola and we know a lot about Banks, but not about the others yet.

Comment

Mitchell or Arreola.

Comment

I was impressed with Jennings, has good footwork for a heavyweight, not just another BIG DUMB POWERFUL HEAVYWEIGHT just looking for a quick KO, and he is IN SHAPE not all Flabby and Fat

also Malik Scott! especially with him being in the best shape of his life now, he has excellent boxing skills and footwork for a heavyweight

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Seth Mitchell, Bryant Jennings, Chris Arreola, Malik Scott, Deontay Wilder, or Jonathon Banks???

Banks did already lose to Adamek at CW and Arreola has already lost to the top HW's, but which of the up and coming American HW's do you think will turn out to be really good or a top HW???
              Mitchell and Jennings seem ok. Jennings has only been a pro for 2 years so it's impressive how far he has got allready.

I wouldn't say Mitchell and Jennings are any worse prosepects than the up and coming euro heavyweights.

Comment

I f**king hate Chris Arreola, but he is more proven. But which of these guys will turn out to be the best??? We already know about Arreola and we know a lot about Banks, but not about the others yet.
                At this point, I don't see any of them beating Wlad or Vitali if that's what you're asking.

After the K2 bros retire, I think the top American heavweights will be:

1. Arreola
                2. Wilder
                3. Mitchel
                4. Banks.

Comment

This Arreola is the more proven. The rest just has potential. They all seem like they could make some noise in their own way. But, who knows what happens when they step up.

I like Mitchell and Jennings myself. Wilder size is great. He is athletic. Not sure if he is the next Michael Grant though. He needs to gradually step it up though.

This is what Golden Boy does wrong. They feed cans, bums, cops, fat asses. And, then make a big step up. While they should take his time to develop him. They should have gradually stepped him up a few fights ago. They have yet to do it. And, watch when they do decide to give him a step up fight. The step up would be so big that he won't be ready for it. They have yet to learn to gradually move a fighter up.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Mitchell or Arreola.
                    Exactly this. Arreola has proven himself more so far recently coming off an impressive KO victory but I'm a huge fan of Mitchell, can't wait til he fights again on April 28.

Comment

Working...
                    X