No announcement yet.

Who's next for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's next for Pacquiao?

Surely Arum will position him to get a decent win before feeding him to Crawford. Maybe a Khan fight?

He should retire before another Marquez-style KO leaves him permanently disabled.

He's now 3-3 in his past 6 fights. It's not just over, it was over a while ago.

Comment

i think he should go for khan. he will be able to knock khan out and look exciting again. it will have the added benefit of shutting khan up for a while

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
        He should retire before another Marquez-style KO leaves him permanently disabled.

He's now 3-3 in his past 6 fights. It's not just over, it was over a while ago.
        I kind of worry that manny is the type of fighter that will keep on fighting as long as he can bring glory to the Philippines. I think if he lost another world title fight against Crawford in a fight or two he would still carry on.

Comment

Retire Manny. Nothing else to do, or prove

Comment

I doubt he can beat Khan. He doesn't have the 1 punch power to shock Khan and he's way slower over 12 rds.

It does kind of make sense though for one final payday and Khan would be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              i think he should go for khan. he will be able to knock khan out and look exciting again. it will have the added benefit of shutting khan up for a while
              A Khan fight in the fall makes the most sense but I wonder if haymon will allow it.

Comment

Manny has had a great career and I think he should hang up his gloves now. There's nothing left to prove and I can't think of one single reason why he would want to continue boxing. He has given the fans many exciting fights over the years and will be remembered as one of the all time great "little men" of boxing. I can't think of another fighter who went from flyweight all the way to welterweight and managed to win titles in 8 weight classes. His not as good as Mayweather but he deserves respect and more than deserves his retirement.

Comment

It's going to be hard to justify him on a HBO PPV unless it's against a big name now.. That loss really made him look unremarkable in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
                    It's going to be hard to justify him on a HBO PPV unless it's against a big name now.. That loss really made him look unremarkable in 2015.
                    they will have to stack the undercard. perhaps for his next fight lomachenko-walters will co-headline?

Comment

Working...
                    X