Where are all the fools that thought mike perez was taking over at heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the fools that thought mike perez was taking over at heavy

LMAO

Dude had one appearance on HBO, beat another undefeated fighter who never had fought anyone either,, it was basically a good shobox caliber fight,, but then fools proclaim him as the next great heavy,,

then last night vs takam, a journeymen at best, perez showed his true colors..

LMAO

If the search engine didnt suck so bad and i could look up the mike perez thread i would bump it,,,

Probably the same guys that also think andy ruiz is the future, and lucas,

Boxing fans so damn eager to proclaim someone the next big thing after one fight...

for the record i had ranked perez in the bottom part of the top 10, but in no way ever thinking he posed a threat to klits,, and perez only ranked high because the division sucks

There's a master thread for this fight.

And when I call you out, you act like a sissy.

"Why the unwarranted attacks?" Boohoo

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

lol people said he would beat the legendary Bronze Bomber

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        There's a master thread for this fight.

And when I call you out, you act like a sissy.

"Why the unwarranted attacks?" Boohoo

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        what are you talking about,,, called me out on what,,, this is just another of your unwarranted attacks lol

Comment

Never really been a Perez fan but you could tell he was still shook up about the last fight.. his attacking instinct has totally gone.

If he had this he would've won easily.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
            Never really been a Perez fan but you could tell he was still shook up about the last fight.. his attacking instinct has totally gone.

If he had this he would've won easily.
            Didnt see the fight but after what happened to mago this could easily be the case

Comment

The cut bothered him. He's better than what he looked and OP is a fool for making this thread. Just another fool waiting to say I told you so but would never commit themselves in such a way because they're cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                lol people said he would beat the legendary Bronze Bomber
                they did, they did say he would beat the legendary bronze bomber!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  LMAO

Dude had one appearance on HBO, beat another undefeated fighter who never had fought anyone either,, it was basically a good shobox caliber fight,, but then fools proclaim him as the next great heavy,,

then last night vs takam, a journeymen at best, perez showed his true colors..

LMAO

If the search engine didnt suck so bad and i could look up the mike perez thread i would bump it,,,

Probably the same guys that also think andy ruiz is the future, and lucas,

Boxing fans so damn eager to proclaim someone the next big thing after one fight...

for the record i had ranked perez in the bottom part of the top 10, but in no way ever thinking he posed a threat to klits,, and perez only ranked high because the division sucks
                  No one proclaimed Perez to be the Klitschko killer. Perez has got some skills, more than most out there at heavyweight. He just had an off night against a somewhat awkward opponent. Seeing as he almost killed someone in his last fight, Perez can be forgiven for last nights performance.

Comment

anyone who thought fatboy perez was the future is a moron! seth mitchell is still my pick.

Comment

Working...
                    X