Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Oscar Dela Hoya vs. Antonio Margarito at 147 Lbs. Prime for Prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar would beat Margarito. This fight would be similar to Oscar vs Miguel Angel Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
      Oscar didn't fade against Whitaker or Quartey though.

And Mosley was roided and we all know Oscar won the second one anyways.
      he faded doesnt matter if you thought he won.

With the insane pace margarito will set, i dont rule out a margarito win.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        he faded doesnt matter if you thought he won.

With the insane pace margarito will set, i dont rule out a margarito win.
        So Oscar fading once in 35 fights against Mosley in his prime means Oscar fades late to you, huh?

Comment

Id give a late stoppage to margs Oscar couldnt stop him. The pace would be insane

Comment

So Oscar fading once in 35 fights against Mosley in his prime means Oscar fades late to you, huh?
            prime oscar faded against tito. He even admitted he was dead tired in some documentary or something. search or google it.

Comment

prime oscar faded against tito. He even admitted he was dead tired in some documentary or something. search or google it.
              He didn't fade, he just throught he had it in the bag. he still threw around the same punches as Trinidad did and even did enough to win the 12th on a card. A fighter blatantly running and throwing the same amount as his opponent is is not a faded fighter.

Cotto vs Margarito 1 is a fighter dead tired fighting to survive, which is why Cotto basically quit in the fight and took those knees.

Comment

This fight already happened smart asses De la Hoya got up off the canvas at the 3:00 mark to KO Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                  This fight already happened smart asses De la Hoya got up off the canvas at the 3:00 mark to KO Margarito.

If I hadn't seen it I would never had known that margarito was in a video like that haha

Comment

He didn't fade, he just throught he had it in the bag. he still threw around the same punches as Trinidad did and even did enough to win the 12th on a card. A fighter blatantly running and throwing the same amount as his opponent is is not a faded fighter.

Cotto vs Margarito 1 is a fighter dead tired fighting to survive, which is why Cotto basically quit in the fight and took those knees.
                    Fuker, for someone who protects a coward, you criticizing a fighter who was cheated by one of floyds original papi is truly sickening

Comment

Fuker, for someone who protects a coward, you criticizing a fighter who was cheated by one of floyds original papi is truly sickening
                      I'm not protecting anyone. Cotto wasn't cheated he just gassed out and had to stop fighting. Cotto is still a warrior but thats what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X