Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ some of u praising Wifebeater for fighting a PAC sparring partner ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ some of u praising Wifebeater for fighting a PAC sparring partner ?

I just don't understand how *****s are goo, goo, gaga over this matchup between Wifebeater and PAC's sparring partner.

PAC already fought Victor numerous times inside the WCG
    Last edited by Monte Fisto; 07-24-2011, 01:06 PM.

Lol @ you for praising Pacquiao for fighting, and I quote a "piss drinking, ballet dancing, senile old man".

Comment

Pacquiao is fighting an old lightweight Marquez who Floyd beat 12 rounds to zero two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
        I just don't understand how *****s are goo, goo, gaga over this matchup between Wifebeater and PAC's sparring partner.
        Please just stfu and no im not a "*****".....Isnt Pac fighting Mayweathers "sparring partner" next Marquez.

Comment

I agree man! Pac already fought Ortiz at the Wildcard with 16 oz gloves on and head gear! AWESOME! Floyd is a total fraud for fighting Ortiz at 147 in Vegas with no head gear and 8 or 10 oz gloves with a ref, judges and hundreds of fans! WAR MANNY IN SPARRING~!

Comment

ya dudes just cant stop talking about pac and mayweather huh????? ****in fa9s!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              Pacquiao is fighting an old lightweight Marquez who Floyd beat 12 rounds to zero two years ago.
              And it's only gonna take PAC 6 rounds or less to beat the living **** out of that old lightweight you are referring to. Once again PAC outperforms Wifebeater against common opponents, haha.

LOL, Remember this

Compared to this, haha, it's not even close

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                And it's only gonna take PAC 6 rounds or less to beat the living **** out of that old lightweight you are referring to. Once again PAC outperforms Wifebeater against common opponents, haha.

LOL, Remember this

Compared to this, haha, it's not even close

Video one = Hatton undefeated

Video two = Hatton post Mayweather

See ya

Talk to me when Pacman fights a world champion and not some DIAMOND BELT title holder LMAO.

Comment

I don't think Ortiz was a good pick for Floyd for the simple reason that he is not on Floyds level and Floyd has nothing to gain from beating him because it is expected!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
                    I don't think Ortiz was a good pick for Floyd for the simple reason that he is not on Floyds level and Floyd has nothing to gain from beating him because it is expected!!!
                    Who is on his level? Ortiz is the number 1 welterweight in the world if you exclude Floyd himself and Manny. Ortiz is a great pick and it's a fight that everyone wants to see. Only dumb fuks like the TS say it's a bad matchup. BTW style wise Floyd has a ton to gain if Pacquaio is the next fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X