• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyds right uppercut to the chest abd body work

could that be what caused shane to gas

Originally posted by dickie View Post
    could that be what caused shane to gas
    I made a thread talkin' about Mayweather's right uppercut to the body, punch is underrated man. I don't think Mosley gassed in the 2nd, I rewatched so many times and never saw that.

Comment

Comment

Floyd's bodywork is underrated but who likes getting hit in the body with sharp quick punches you don't see comming~

Comment

Damn that right uppercut is a thing of beauty

Comment

Originally posted by dominicano soy! View Post
            look at shanes face..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Reminds me of this great joke by Patton Oswalt who speaking as Robert Evans, "Angie Dickinson could suck the sorrow off a recent widow. She had my trouser-snake buried tonsil-depth, when a heroin-crazed Brian Dennehy burst into my trailer and punched me right in the solar plexus."

Comment

Originally posted by dominicano soy! View Post
                i made a thread talkin' about mayweather's right uppercut to the body, punch is underrated man. I don't think mosley gassed in the 2nd, i rewatched so many times and never saw that.
                yea i think he was more shocked,confused and surprised than anything

Comment

Maybe so that coupled with the long layoff and his age probably had a lot to do with him gassing.

Comment

floyd is massively underrated at a body puncher. no only does he fatigue your but he beats on your body badly, at the same time

ive been looking for this pic and the one where floyd punches shane to the heart.

can someone post that pic, i cant find it

Comment

Working...
                    X