Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On The Heavy Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive heard from a couple of inside people that this kind of training its BS, that floyd hits the heavybag real hard and real fast most of the time sometimes even for 30-45 mns straight without taking a rest ! , but when the camera is around he always behaves like that and just do some light training.

Ive heard this kind of stories from a trainer named sendai tanaka who took his fighter to sparr with floyd ( he also said his fighter was taking a beating from floyd and floyd dropped him and then proceed to kick him and said he was a good for nothin sparring lol ) i dont remember in preparation for what fight was that, and from michael medina a good friend of mine that worked as a sparring for floyd in the ODLH fight.
    Last edited by ..David..; 03-21-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
      Ive heard from a couple of inside people that this kind of training its BS, that floyd hits the heavybag real hard and real fast most of the time sometimes even for 30-45 mns straight without taking a rest ! , but when the camera is around he always behaves like that and just do some light training.

Ive heard this kind of stories from a trainer named sendai tanaka who took his fighter to sparr with floyd ( he also said his fighter was taking a beating from floyd and floyd dropped him and then proceed to kick him and said he was a good for nothin sparring lol ) i dont remember in preparation for what fight was that, and from michael medina a good friend of mine that worked as a sparring for floyd in the ODLH fight.
      Sounds like a scumbag.

Comment

Working...
      X