No announcement yet.

Segura vs. Marquez FOTY Candidate [Full Fight]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Flyweight might be the best class in boxing right now. Its depth is remarkable and with Roman there now it has one of the top 3-10 talents in the game. Just one good fight after another the last year.
    I agree, it is stacked. It sucks that the lower weights dont get the recognition they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Do you actually watch fights? All you post about is Quillin and wilder and just hate on everyone else. If you're gonna troll, do it in a funny/clever way at least
      I watch every fight I can and am not trolling in any way. Atleast you take the time to read my posts

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
      Not if all you watch is light welter and up.
      I don't enjoy 100 lb midgets throwing 1500 punches with nobody even feeling a punch lol

Comment

Thanks for posting. What a fight that was!

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          Flyweight might be the best class in boxing right now. Its depth is remarkable and with Roman there now it has one of the top 3-10 talents in the game. Just one good fight after another the last year.
          I swear Viloria, Marquez, and Segura have been in like 5 great fights combined in the last year or two against each other.

Comment

Working...
          X