Cheers to 49ers fans. Gonna be a fun game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canadian_Bacon View Post
    don't encourage him.

he reminds me of that packers fan dude from chicago. i forgot his name.

the one who would go into the bears thread.

"are you two nuts!?!?!? devin hester is not the best receiver in the nfl!!!"

"wtf are you two talking about???? brad maynard is not a HOFer!!!! he's a punter!!!"

that would be marijuana/rachel/like 10 other names I can't remember right now and also know as "the poster who won't log on for 3 months cuz he's butthurt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      that would be marijuana/rachel/like 10 other names I can't remember right now and also know as "the poster who won't log on for 3 months cuz he's butthurt"
      rachelb. that's the guy.

i don't remember his other handles.

that guy was hilarious.

i remember jerck and i used our standard "i think the mafia is involved in this game" excuse when the bears are losing.

he started arguing that we were crazy blaming mafia involvement.

Comment

• Bears and Saints are shit!

Comment

rachelb. that's the guy.

i don't remember his other handles.

that guy was hilarious.

i remember jerck and i used our standard "i think the mafia is involved in this game" excuse when the bears are losing.

he started arguing that we were crazy blaming mafia involvement.
          he/she went bezerker butthurt in that jinx thread that fookin midnight posted right at the end of the season about the saints winning the sb this year. i could have eslapped the shi t outta him for that thread.

Comment

he/she went bezerker butthurt in that jinx thread that fookin midnight posted right at the end of the season about the saints winning the sb this year. i could have eslapped the shi t outta him for that thread.
            why did he get butthurt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Bears and Saints are shit!
              hey , look.

it's the guy who ruined our fantasy league.

Comment

why did he get butthurt?
                cuz I was talking about how the packers aren't a cold weather team and they aren't built to win, and that the saints would spank um..

you know, the usual.

then after you said something about the frozen tundra he started foaming at th mouth like someone sprayed douche in there.

Comment

hey , look.

it's the guy who ruined our fantasy league.
                  i thought it was they guy who's no longer in our fantasy league

Comment

cuz I was talking about how the packers aren't a cold weather team and they aren't built to win, and that the saints would spank um..

you know, the usual.

then after you said something about the frozen tundra he started foaming at th mouth like someone sprayed douche in there.
                    Game between Saints and Packers would have been an offensive show but I think the giants proved defense still wins championships. It's not a surprise that the two best defensive teams in the NFC are in the title game.

When the Saints won the SB, they got a lot of help from the football god's in getting a ton of turnovers. This year they didn't get that lucky. The Packers on the other hand were getting all the turnovers but in the giants game were a victim of why they were so successful.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the giants win it all but if the 49ers can run the ball and give Smith decent protection, they can beat the giants.

I see Baltimore beating the Pats and either of those teams losing to the giants or niners in the SB.

Comment

i thought it was they guy who's no longer in our fantasy league
                      it'll be up to the new commish.

i'm retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X