No announcement yet.

Gabe Rosado needs to quit making excuses after every fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Yeah he's making excuses, but given the clear physical damage he takes early in his fights, they're pretty legit excuses
    I agree to an extent. But, tonight he was getting hammered even before the eye blew up. The guy is really tough, but like others have said I hate his whining after. He even accused ggg of tainted gloves. He needs to give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I agree to an extent. But, tonight he was getting hammered even before the eye blew up. The guy is really tough, but like others have said I hate his whining after. He even accused ggg of tainted gloves. He needs to give it a rest.
      to be fair they keep putting him in with fighters he should not be fighting they keep using him as a stepping stone and a name on a prospects resume. until they put him in a fight where hes the favorite where he can improve and get a win its gonna be more of the same but hes a warrior regardless

Comment

"It's not my fault I keep losing yo, they keep putting me in with better fighters, fo real yo."
        Last edited by pvj; 12-07-2014, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          to be fair they keep putting him in with fighters he should not be fighting they keep using him as a stepping stone and a name on a prospects resume. until they put him in a fight where hes the favorite where he can improve and get a win its gonna be more of the same but hes a warrior regardless
          I agree man, he's fought the best out there. He's much better than his record indicates and guys like us recognize that. He needs some easier fights to up his record because, I think, he's 21-9 right now,and that doesn't look good for marketing him as a legit stepping stone.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            EVERY single fight that he loses he has some type of excuse

"da eye yo, i couldn't see him , for real for real"

"i got robbed yo, dey robbed me yo for real for real"

"i had to fight charlo like that cause I need to be exciting or else I won't be on TV no more yo, for real for real"

"i wuz seeing threee of dem man, for real for real, honestly i was winning da fight, yo. for real."

always something with this big mouthed philly tough guy. personally, I hope to never see him fight again.

He had a legit excuse against Quillen - they definitely stopped that fight prematurely to save Quillen.

But I agree - it does get old.

But he takes a lot of L's, but only because he steady fights the best.

Comment

Golovkin had modified gloves tho

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Golovkin had modified gloves tho
                Yeah he soaked them in Rosado's blood and let them harden between rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  Lol. I love watching him get beat though. He's a damn clown. We need Rosado vs Kirkland next. I hate morons like him that are like, "I'm hard yo cuz I'm from Philly dawg!" Rosado is about as hard as a limp dick... his mouth is the toughest thing on him.
                  Don't be ridiculous you absolute fucktard, of all the things you can criticise him for you pick the most ridiculously stupid one given the fact that he's proven himself over and over to be a tough bastard from the amount of punishment he keeps taking in consecutive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Don't be ridiculous you absolute fucktard, of all the things you can criticise him for you pick the most ridiculously stupid one given the fact that he's proven himself over and over to be a tough bastard from the amount of punishment he keeps taking in consecutive fights.
                    People saying Rosado's a ****ty fighter are simply ****ty fans.

Comment

He's tough and i like seeing him fight because it can be exciting but yeah, an excuse now and again is alright but when your record is 21-9, you have to start realising that it's probably because you're just not that good, no excuses needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X