Name 5 fighters that are bigger names than Rigo at 122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma vs Rigo @ 128?

Drained Loma vs Bloated Rigo

That's the only fight outside of a Donaire rematch that interests me watching Rigo.

Comment

It is very simple, if Frampton were to beat Rigo, he would not only hold many belts, he would be considered the best in his division, a potential PFP fighter, and he could go on to make even MORE money against the likes of Quigg, Santa Cruz, etc, etc, etc, etc. So how is fighting Rigo a bad money fight if it escalates him to even greater heights and way more money?? In sales they call that a loss leader which is considered a solid business move. The answer is simple, team Frampton knows he would lose, and all of the accolades mentioned above would go down the drain because he and his team knows he cannot solve Rigo's style.
      Last edited by richardt; 09-08-2014, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        Framptons manager doesn't think Rigo brings anything to the table financially, but how many fighters in that weight class have a bigger name than him? I mean he only has the WBO (Super), WBA (Super), Ring belts and all. He's headlined two HBO events. Ranked no.1 by Ring Magazine. But he brings nothing to the table, so who are the other 5 that bring more to the table?

Name them:

It's not just Framptons manager that thinks this. Even Rigo's own promoter admitted this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Why does there need to be 5? I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
          X