Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where are the ******s thats said cotto ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just pure assumptions give me a break man what stupid comments you guys have .... talking the talk but know **** about what could really happen out there............

Anything can happen out there wait until it really happens and then bet for your favorite fighter but dont talk **** out of pure assumptions

Comment

well, cotto aint no dzinziruk homie....just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        well, cotto aint no dzinziruk homie....just sayin...
        hahaha yeah people no one is picky cotto right?

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          go look at the guy above student of the game he thinks so. As do many ricans in the forums who think so. Mayorga is way past his prime and it was supposed to be a blow out.
          dude ur just trolling, its cool though, when one of ur peeps wins i'm gonna do the same, its so much easier to say CONGRATS lol, what a *****y

Comment

This fight for me was good, i liked it to say cotto was impressive no not really he boxed great and moved smoothly. but noticed how every time mayo pressured him he would freeze up a lil. any guy with power and coming forward style would at this point would ko cotto by the 8-9th rd. i like cotto but hes seen better days my friend

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              This fight for me was good, i liked it to say cotto was impressive no not really he boxed great and moved smoothly. but noticed how every time mayo pressured him he would freeze up a lil. any guy with power and coming forward style would at this point would ko cotto by the 8-9th rd. i like cotto but hes seen better days my friend
              Agreed as a true Cotto fan.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                dude ur just trolling, its cool though, when one of ur peeps wins i'm gonna do the same, its so much easier to say CONGRATS lol, what a *****y
                naw im just stating the truth martinez taps that ass at any weight.

Comment

These people were boriquas, I'm guessing?

Well, what do you expect.

Martinez would utterly eviscerate Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by UmarImranKhalil View Post
                    These people were boriquas, I'm guessing?

Well, what do you expect.

Martinez would utterly eviscerate Cotto.
                    you got it. Great post.

Comment

why are we even talking about this. nobody really wants to see martinez vs cotto/MW/Pac what's the point?

Comment

Working...
                      X