No announcement yet.

Prediction: Eventually Floyd gets KO'd brutally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
    Winky just got stopped in 2012 and early in his career.. check ur stats... and Whitaker got stopped late in his career to a no name that separated his shoulder and he couldnt continue...
    LOL..Where are you getting your numbers? Winky has six losses all by decision.

Vasquez, Simon, Vargas, Hopkins, Williams and Quillin

Comment

Winky just got stopped in 2012 and early in his career.. check ur stats... and Whitaker got stopped late in his career to a no name that separated his shoulder and he couldnt continue...
      I thought you said brutally stopped, not injuries?

Winky Wright has never been stopped in professional career. May I see these stats you are talking about? And this early fight that Winky got stopped in?

Comment

you missed interpreted what I said. A KO is a KO in the books. If you cant finish a fight for whatever reason, its a KO. Leonard wasnt necessarily brutally knocked out, but he couldnt continue. Floyd will get clipped in ugly fashion only because he thinks it cant happen. Invincibility loses over time.. Just watch homey...

Comment

Peter Quinlin KO'd him 2012

Comment

I stand corrected. you are right. It was an unanimous decision..

Comment

i stand corrected.. Winky got dropped six times against Vasquez and I count that as a whoopin, And Peter Q beat the crap outta him too...plus dropped him... so hats off to you for being on top of your game.. My bad...

Comment

By the way, Winky is not a great fighter homey

Comment

All great fighters eventually get KO'd. Floyd is no exception. He Will get brutally knocked out within a year.. You heard it here first. On the same level as PacMan. ,
                  ^^^^

Dude. You said this. Separating your shoulder does not fall under "brutally knocked out" or "on the same level of Pac man". LOL

You backtracking like **** right now. And Leonard was TKO'd by Camacho by actual punches. It's not the same as dislocating your shoulder.

But I'm done. You backtracking like a mutha ****a right now.

Your wrong. I just named great fighters that never been brutally KOd.

Comment

Read my post.. I said all great fighters eventually will get Kod...whether its a shoulder or punches. I then stated that Floyd will get brutally Kod just like PacMan. You arent reading my words correctly son... Read my original post come again. no backtracking. All great fighters if they fight the best eventually lost via KO, whether its disputed, by injury or by volume of punches. its tends to happen th

Comment

When a Tin God Goes Down Hard V

All great fighters eventually get KO'd. Floyd is no exception. He Will get brutally knocked out within a year.. You heard it here first. On the same level as PacMan. Not knocking Floyd, but most of the greatest have: Ali, Leonard, Duran, Hearns, Tyson, Lennox, Louis, PacMan, Holyfield, Jones Jr.,,,
                      So the standard is that "all great fighters get ko'd," because Manny was rendered unconscious? And it's fitting this imaginary KO comes in a relatively short period of time and not after Mayweather has struggled as mightily as Manny has, somehow your reasoning sounds more like a fan's idea of balancing the scales in some bizarre way.

Getting KO'd is not some standard that should be aspired to or attained by a great fighter. Getting KO'd is a result of a fighter either having some sort of lapse defensively or is no longer able to avoid and take hard shots. I think what you're grasping at is that eventually Mayweather will lose, sure he will if he keeps fighting, but not every fighter's career ending loss comes the same way. Manny's fans have wanted what happened to their tin god to happen to Mayweather for years and it hasn't, Manny's annihilation happened first. So how have they adjusted to this obvious frustration, by creating elaborate fantasies to comfort each other with?

If it was Mayweather lying on his face, we wouldn't have threads like this to dull our brains, because it would be apparent to every Pacquiao fanatic that Mayweather was a bum all along.....

Comment

Working...
                      X