Battlefield 3 Gets 9.0 on IGN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 Gets 9.0 on IGN

for PC....

now if the pc version got a 9, makes me hope the console versions do too, but i have a feeling it may get a 8.5.

lots of people complaining about the HD Texture pack etc...

DICE

Comment

And so it begins...

Comment

If IGN gives Modern Warfare 3 higher, you should basically disregard their opinion on Battlefield 3. They've spent the last 6 months or so slamming Battlefield 3 in comparisons between the two, and have shown a clear bias.

Comment

must be good if mike tyson is playing it!
          MikeTyson No joke this #EAVIP kit is off the charts! #Battlefield3 time. Who wants some?! I hear the multiplayer is awesome.

Comment

I got it for the ps3 but I don't think the graphics pack auto installed.

the graphics look as bad or worse than they did on the beta.

Comment

What's this about a graphics pack? I haven't heard anything like that before. For no game ever. lol

I haven't picked it up yet but if IGN gives MW3 a 10 or 9.5, I know it's a biased review. Because you are used to a certain game doesn't mean it's better. MW3 looks exactly the same as the last installment and the one before that. It's like buying Madden every year now or Dynasty Warriors. pick one.

Comment

Picking it up tomorrow brahs!

Comment

I playing it on PC right now ...... this game easily destroys all the other FPS out there ... no contest...

Comment

BF 3 > MW3 it's not even close

Comment

Working...
                    X