No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Paying All Funeral Cost Genaro Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!! Last time he did something good was when He gives Food to Vegas Homeless during the Fight with JMM & making fund raising during the Mosley fight.

Now check if he did something good during his Vacation? All we heard during his vacation were Criminal stuff. Beating his Ex & threatening his kids, Beating the security guard, Not paying his taxes, & Making false accusations on Pac.

I believed him if He did something good during his lOng Vacations! But All he did was Party, Gamble, Sell his Soda, Beat up Women & the guards, & Spend his Money on Luxuries stuff! Only the *****s will buy that kind of antics! For Floyd, it's just show time!
    You my friend, are a dumbazz.

Is this story being reported everywhere? No. Its 2nd hand information that we wouldn't even know about if a boxing insider didn't tell us. Floyd obviously doesn't give a **** about any publicity he'll get for doing this.

Comment

• respect for mayweather on this one.

Comment

• Amazing job by Floyd. Genaro RIP, my man.

Comment

• classy move by floyd, publicity or not.

Comment

• Before Genaro passes away he alway defend Mayweather, He once rounded on people who were saying negative stuff about Mayweather on facebook for not "Knowing" the real Mayweather like he does, So am not surprise by this move, Its a nice gesture.

Comment

• Nuff respect for Floyd.

Pacdbest, you're a cvnt!

Comment

• Nice of him to honor the guy who made him in his passing. Shows he has some respect.

Comment

• i'm impressed r.i.p hernandez

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!! Last time he did something good was when He gives Food to Vegas Homeless during the Fight with JMM & making fund raising during the Mosley fight.

Now check if he did something good during his Vacation? All we heard during his vacation were Criminal stuff. Beating his Ex & threatening his kids, Beating the security guard, Not paying his taxes, & Making false accusations on Pac.

I believed him if He did something good during his lOng Vacations! But All he did was Party, Gamble, Sell his Soda, Beat up Women & the guards, & Spend his Money on Luxuries stuff! Only the *****s will buy that kind of antics! For Floyd, it's just show time!
                    I'm not as eloquent as some of the other posters who have already torn you up, so I'm just gonna call you a dirty little cvnt and be on my merry way.

Ya dirty little cvnt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Before Genaro passes away he alway defend Mayweather, He once rounded on people who were saying negative stuff about Mayweather on facebook for not "Knowing" the real Mayweather like he does, So am not surprise by this move, Its a nice gesture.
                      Wow, really. That's pretty nice of Genaro, great man. Nuff respect!

Comment

Working...
                      X