No announcement yet.

Honest Question For All Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fans and Non Fans Alike:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest Question For All Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fans and Non Fans Alike:

If Floyd Had requested Random Olympic-style drug testing for Pacquiao only and not for himself, what would your reaction be?

I’ll start by saying that I’d find it to be very unfair on Floyd’s part and that it would be ridiculous to ask your opponent to submit to random drug testing if you’re not willing to undergo random drug testing yourself. In my humble opinion, it would make Floyd suspicious to everyone not just Pacquiao’s fans and he would be deserving of any backlash he‘d receive for making such a request.

What do you think? Answer honestly.

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    If Floyd Had requested Random Olympic-style drug testing for Pacquiao only and not for himself, what would your reaction be?

I’ll start by saying that I’d find it to be very unfair on Floyd’s part and that it would be ridiculous to ask your opponent to submit to random drug testing if you’re not willing to undergo random drug testing yourself. In my humble opinion, it would make Floyd suspicious to everyone not just Pacquiao’s fans and he would be deserving of any backlash he‘d receive for making such a request.

What do you think? Answer honestly.
    It would be a BS ***** duck move.

Comment

I'd call shenanigans and then it would be clear that he was asking for Olympic Style Drug testing for the sake of annoying his opponent.

The American media would also eat him alive, and wonder why is he asking something extra of his opponent that he isn't willing to go through himself.

Clear Duck.

Comment

Originally posted by lynx649 View Post
        It would be a BS ***** duck move.
        Yeah, that would be one reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          I'd call shenanigans and then it would be clear that he was asking for Olympic Style Drug testing for the sake of annoying his opponent.

The American media would also eat him alive, and wonder why is he asking something extra of his opponent that he isn't willing to go through himself.

Clear Duck.
          I have no doubt the media would jump on him and so would every other athlete of the sport.

Comment

I'd call for Mayweather to take the test. If people constantly threw that in his face, that he would also need to take the test and he'd decline to, I'd question if he were clean boxer.

Comment

It would be an even bigger dick move. If he wants random drug testing done for the good of the sport he should petition the governing bodies and not his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                I'd call for Mayweather to take the test. If people constantly threw that in his face, that he would also need to take the test and he'd decline to, I'd question if he were clean boxer.
                I'd be very surprised if anyone disagreed with you.

Comment

What he should've done was talk to NSAC about it
                  not demand it during a negotiation

what a dick move

Does Pacquiao look like the NSAC?

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
                    It would be an even bigger dick move. If he wants random drug testing done for the good of the sport he should petition the governing bodies and not his opponent.
                    This incident may just be the trigger it needed to bring random drug testing into the spotlight. I doubt other boxers and organizations would not be united in feeling it should be implemented for the good of the sport, not just for a few boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X