Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you a hardcore fan of both COTTO and PAC??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Pacquiao, but he has this habit of facing my favorite fighters.

I was a huge Morales fan, I always rooted for DLH and Hatton, and Cotto has been one of my favorites for years.

I'm rooting for Cotto.

Comment

I'm a big fan of both.
      I'm going with Cotto, but the more i see pacquiao training the closer i see this fight being. He's looking like a machine, where as Cotto's looking his usual slow paced self. This is a real close fight in my eyes, but I'll stick with my prediction and go for Cotto TKO in the later rounds. Or will Manny be too fast and annihilate him? Cant wait for this one.

Comment

I am a fan of both of them. Both have had great achievements in there careers. I still see a very even fight were the 3 first rounds will set the pace but the 4-5 will be the big deciding rounds.

Fight night comes I will be on Cotto's Camp.

Comment

everybody seems to be kina neutral on this..as I am, I don't know who to support actually, and I don't know who will win.Let's hope nobody gets hurt badly.

Comment

Wouldnt say im a hardcore fan, but im a big fan of both, any fighter that fights the best in their divisions gets respect from me!

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
              Me too I'm rootin' for Cotto but if Manny was fighting anyone else I'd be pullin for him. Both guys are great.
              What he said.

Comment

I am and I am not pulling for either fighter actually, I am only hoping to see a great fight which it will be. I am leaning towards Cotto to take the win but I will happy with either fighter winning.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
                  If so who are you pulling for on Nov 14?? I'm not a hardcore fan of neither, but I respect both of their games. Lets just say I like both of them a lil. I still cant choose one. I'm leaning towards Cotto now!
                  I am a fan of both. I enjoy both as boxers.

They are boring people to me, but in the ring they are something special.

Pac is more special to me than Cotto, however both can box/fight well.

I give it a 50/50 fight. Pac by UD or Cotto by T/KO.

Comment

Working...
                  X