Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    GMA NEWS.TV PRESENTS

PINOY BOXING REPUBLIC

You still fail and so does your favorite site.

I'm sharing an article and you take it as a form of cheerleading for Pacquiao. sheesh.
    I thought *****s pride themselves in being rational and intelligent. you have an issue with the title? take up with the author, it is not my opinion.

You are so dense.

Comment

Poll added, as p4p-champ keeps on insisting.

Why so quiet chump? i thought i was losing it here?

reloaded > p4p-chump

Comment

What back to normal ENGLISH? Where's reloaded we want talkin' text. Yoohoo reloaded shiny material and new?

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
          Well it is random in a sense.
          Plus it may signal a willingness in his part to do any test as long as its the NSAC, not the USADA or Money May telling him to do it. i hope the NSAC does make him test further.
          Anything you are prepared for is not random in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Somebody give you wrong map , testing not like you say , what no good enough in today situation is Manny say no test for same have Floyd , Manny should show honor and have simple test opponent ask , baby have test but no Manny the warrior because of black cat , bah Manny have joke on world .
            LOL, ok I understand........

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
              Anything you are prepared for is not random in any way.
              You might want to differentiate a surprise from something random, although they are not mutually exclusive, anything can still be random even if you are prepared.

ex:
              You may overhear me plotting to cut off your hands and you will be prepared in a way that you know it will come, but still don't know when.

And its not like that you'll know it only when i'm in the act of cutting you're hands off, you'll get a clue that it's coming really soon when you hear the chainsaw buzzing.

In that sense you are prepared but won't be able to predict when it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
                What back to normal ENGLISH? Where's reloaded we want talkin' text. Yoohoo reloaded shiny material and new?

i haz speak good english, yes?

Comment

Working...
                X